The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
LOL, Lucas wont be leaving, and it certainly wouldn't be to Stoke. One of their most important players, and someone who could certainly fit Rodgers approach

I think Steve Clarke will do a decent job at West Brom, no one has had a bad word to say about him as an assistant manager anywhere he has been so wish him the best of luck (would have been ok with him staying on with us as well).

Diamé would be a nice solid back up for Lucas, decent squad signing if we do get him. Got family links to Spearing and as much as I would like to see him succeed for us, his level is at a top championship club/ lower half premier league club.

p.s Greece just equalised.

Suprised Maxi Rodriguez has been told he can leave, in my view he is still a very good player and can definitely add something to B'Rodgers system/style of play.

Suarez has scored for Uruguay. And apparently Coates was fantastic too. Coates really is going to be a fine player, hope he starts to push on this coming season.

Suprised Maxi Rodriguez has been told he can leave, in my view he is still a very good player and can definitely add something to B'Rodgers system/style of play.

He wants to and decided that last year but was asked to give another year and he agreed.

Really? Sigh. I would like to ask you Dunc to pay attention on his trolling. He can, but I can't make a joke. Fine!

Really? Sigh. I would like to ask you Dunc to pay attention on his trolling. He can, but I can't make a joke. Fine!

Feel free to report any trolling in the future and we will deal with it.

Why would I? I wont troll or something like that, at least not too much.

Back