The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Newcastle have made a loan offer for Andy Carroll with an option to sign him back permenant.

Reject that. So silly, strengthening the team above us. Suppose it'd disrupt Ba/Cisse at least.

Maybe Ba could be on his way out of Newcastle there are plenty of rumours floating around at the moment and them wanting Carroll back could be a hint possibly?

Glad about that, would be rediculous strengthening the teams around us especially a loan!!

Also rumours of Walcott and Dempsey fees agreed.... Will wait to believe Walcott deal...

Not seen anything about Walcott. Have you got any sources?

Cant see why he would want too?

This is probably nonsense, the only reason he would leave is if they were paying him more than Arsenal. That is the dispute he has there.

Its most likely BS but Walcott is a boyhood LFC fan and the fact that Van Persie is leaving means Arsenal wont be as strong in the coming season so its not out of the question. Unlikely yes but it makes a bit of sence for him possibly.

Its most likely BS but Walcott is a boyhood LFC fan and the fact that Van Persie is leaving means Arsenal wont be as strong in the coming season so its not out of the question. Unlikely yes but it makes a bit of sence for him possibly.

Doesnt really make much sense. Liverpool are worse off on all fronts, and unless they are going to pay him upwards of 80k, it's not even financially a good move.

No sources, simply Liverpool pages saying they have saw it

im not saying it will go through just thought id share it, but liek i said unlikely.. reason why its all coming up is because he has only 1 year left on his deal

Also rumours of Walcott and Dempsey fees agreed.... Will wait to believe Walcott deal...

I think us buying Walcott is about as likely as us selling Carroll. :P

Not complaining though, would love to have Walcott.

Been hearing numerous reports for about a month now, that Liverpool are interested in Victor Wanyama. Anyone know if this in concrete in anyway?

No sources, simply Liverpool pages saying they have saw it

im not saying it will go through just thought id share it, but liek i said unlikely.. reason why its all coming up is because he has only 1 year left on his deal

Yeah, people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7. Am wondering who else liverpool will bring in though. I said a few months back, I expected Liverpool to have £25m, plus whatever they make on sales, for this window, so i do expect another player to come in.

Yeah, people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7. Am wondering who else liverpool will bring in though. I said a few months back, I expected Liverpool to have £25m, plus whatever they make on sales, for this window, so i do expect another player to come in.

Think Dempsey is a strong bet, as is Joe Allen.. maybe one more winger/attacking midfielder depending on player sales

Think Dempsey is a strong bet, as is Joe Allen.. maybe one more winger/attacking midfielder depending on player sales

This. Though I was expecting Dempsey to sign before we went off to USA. Guess might not be as concrete as once thought.

Thought he was a makeweight for Carroll, hence why its not straightforward.

Think the interest in Dempsey was before Carroll but it has slowed down now as Fulham know He could possibly be included in a Carroll deal

Think the interest in Dempsey was before Carroll but it has slowed down now as Fulham know He could possibly be included in a Carroll deal

I meant as in Fulham would be offering him only as part of a deal. I know Liverpool's interest has been fairly long standing. Is Dempsey himself itching for a move?

I meant as in Fulham would be offering him only as part of a deal. I know Liverpool's interest has been fairly long standing. Is Dempsey himself itching for a move?

It seemed before Carroll became known Demosey was set to move, since Carroll maybe they have changed their stance and want Carroll as part of the deal in some way

Back