The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Like I put in the last page, he has a brilliant goal scoring record for Olynpiakos, and will be cheap at 6.4Mil.. But it was in the Greek league

Aah, alright didn't see that. Sorry about that.

But yeah, the greek league isn't exactly "High quality". But for just around £6m you can't really go wrong. Wouldn't be a bad signing IF it happens.

Never rated Pacheco tbh, just dont think he is good enough for the first team, hoping im proved wrong though

He wasn't good enough to secure at least a place in the match squad for a relegation-threatened Spanish team, I seriously doubt he'll make the grade for you guys.

Aah, alright didn't see that. Sorry about that.

But yeah, the greek league isn't exactly "High quality". But for just around £6m you can't really go wrong. Wouldn't be a bad signing IF it happens.
would be cheap enough to sell on if he didn't turn out like we planned.. With a goal scoring record like he has it would be a gamble worth taking
He wasn't good enough to secure at least a place in the match squad for a relegation-threatened Spanish team, I seriously doubt he'll make the grade for you guys.
Even when I saw him break into the LFC team for a few games he looked out of place... Hope he can flourish under Rodgers but I have my doubts

Free speech, hope no one over Exagerrates the matter and causes it to start all over again

Got banned because he was a nub. Not going to get any of it back or any sympathy, should can it and focus on doing his job and scoring, because he's not exactly been banging the goals in.

Can only agree with Joel, he's served his ban, some people still believe it was "friendly banter gone wrong". He has very little to gain from re-opening this whilst blaming "United's political connections". What a fool, do your talking on the pitch. Does Liverpool not hire PR directors or something?

He is allowed opinions, Benitez did exactly the same when talkin about Fergie and the FA a few years back.. There is a lot of people who would agree with what he said...

But there is no surprise people will blow this completely out of Proportion just to start a stir again

He is allowed opinions, Benitez did exactly the same when talkin about Fergie and the FA a few years back.. There is a lot of people who would agree with what he said...

But there is no surprise people will blow this completely out of Proportion just to start a stir again

Of course he's allowed his opinion, you just have to be a complete imbecile to reopen the whole case when your owners made it perfectly clear their displeasure at the whole saga.

Right, and people are allowed their opinion to utterly shred what he said as nonsense.
And given how the owners wanted this gone, clearly he is a moron for opening it again.

Of course he's allowed his opinion, you just have to be a complete imbecile to reopen the whole case when your owners made it perfectly clear their displeasure at the whole saga.

He got asked a question he answered it wih his opinions.. I personally wouldn't have said it, but some people are straight talking and worry about the consequences later.. Suarez is one of these

He is not opening this up again, people over Exagerrating this are bringing it back up

He got asked a question he answered it wih his opinions.. I personally wouldn't have said it, but some people are straight talking and worry about the consequences later.. Suarez is one of these

He is not opening this up again, people over Exagerrating this are bringing it back up

And that makes him stupid. Club says it over, he starts talking. After he was explictly told it was over.

Common sense says, dodge the question.

Yep, Looking forward to the new season.. All I care about at the minute

Indeed, Liverpool have plenty to be optimistic about, dont need other stuff clouding it. If Suarez really cares for Liverpool, he should be focus on whats ahead.

Non liverpool related but this really made me laugh hahha

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure could price himself out of a move to Saudi club Al Hilal with a request for £50,000 a week after tax and a rent-free home, two cars, paid-for flights and the captaincy.

Non liverpool related but this really made me laugh hahha

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure could price himself out of a move to Saudi club Al Hilal with a request for £50,000 a week after tax and a rent-free home, two cars, paid-for flights and the captaincy.

He should have asked for a pet cat too. The 50k after tax he is probably already earning.

Suarez should just come out and say that he said the alleged words in a sarcastic mannger, everyone will forgive him.

Looking forward to this season. Hopefully a good league season, as we haven't had one of them in a while.

I hate to say it, but I think we need more than Borini and Dempsey (looks to be confirmed... Fulham can deny it all they want) for us to even get 6th place.

I hate to say it, but I think we need more than Borini and Dempsey (looks to be confirmed... Fulham can deny it all they want) for us to even get 6th place.

stop being so negative!! haha

we have key players fit and ready to play, last year our main players were injured alot.. Mainly Lucas, Gerrard and Agger

We have a new philosophy which will be more entertaining to watch and hopefully get better results

Now we've added Borini and possibly Dempsey, i fully expect another winger to come in / striker... with Allen aswell

Confident we can mount 'outside' challenge of top 4

Back