The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Well done for totally and utterly missing the point. The fact is that it shouldnt be about clubs. Whether its th enumpties booing, or the complaints about. If you're complaining only because he's a liverpool player, then it makes you just as one eyed as them.

I found it amusing... As a Liverpool fan. As a GB fan I found it disrespectful.

Anyway, just got a standing ovation.. LOL. Fickle Manchester ;)

I found it amusing... As a Liverpool fan. As a GB fan I found it disrespectful.

Anyway, just got a standing ovation.. LOL. Fickle Manchester ;)
Not all Manchester is United. Not all the fans are even Manchester supporters ;)

I await your similar outrage for England.

Last edited:
Welsh players don't play for England. Also the stadium is a neutral venue for England fans. : / soz.

Won't stop Rooney/Cole/Ferdinand getting booed though, will it? And it doesn't take a genius to work out which segment of support is doing it for each player.

Alright lads, see you talking about Bellamy, how do you think he'll feature this season, you may know theres some strong noises in Cardiff that he'll be here - personally I don't believe it'll happen this summer but think it will be his last year and he will join us on a free at the end of his deal. He's always stated he wants to end his career at home with his family.

Bellamy is a legend. Was a great finish, can't wait to see how he plays in the new season (hopefully with liverpool). Was funny hearing the Suarez boo's as well. Rodgers should come out and say that the fans at old trafford bullied him.

Am I the only one that thought Giggs was utter *****? Played a good through ball at one point but he gave the ball away far too much.

Prefer Craig to stay, but he is on a high wage. If we have a better replacement lined up then go for it, but we seem to clearing out wingers and have yet to replace any of them, which is a bit worrying. If Bellamy goes we'll have lost three wingers, and this year we'll have more matches, in Europe.

I'd rather lose Cole than Bellamy easily.

Alright lads, see you talking about Bellamy, how do you think he'll feature this season, you may know theres some strong noises in Cardiff that he'll be here - personally I don't believe it'll happen this summer but think it will be his last year and he will join us on a free at the end of his deal. He's always stated he wants to end his career at home with his family.

I think we'll keep hold of him and you can have him on a free - in a way he's worth more to us that way than any tiny sum we'd get from him if we sold him now (given his age and contract running out, we'd be looking at no more than 2 million I'd say). I think he'd fit in with Rodgers style of play (he likes two quick wide men), so definitely don't want to see him go before the end of the season.

Id too prefer Bellers to stay, but on a high wage and injury prone/ cant play too many times in a week or so means there is probably better players out there,

On Giggs, yes i think he did have a poor game, but im confident he'll turn it around.. he tried too many Hollywood balls and gave the ball away alot..

Fair enough lads, got a lot of time and respect for Craig after his loan spell so want him to be playing and if he will at Liverpool I wish him the best, however I would absolutely love him to be here but he is top flight class still, we'll get him back at some point no doubt. Just don't move to QPR.

We'll get 23 million overall if we decide to loan Carroll to west ham with promise to buy if they're not relegated. That's good money, that.

We'll get 23 million overall if we decide to loan Carroll to west ham with promise to buy if they're not relegated. That's good money, that.

Highly doubt Carroll has any interest in joining West Ham. They probably know that but are just using it for the media attention.

Also, highly doubt it was £23m. Rodgers has already said he has no interest in loaning out Carroll, that's would just be bad business.

Spurs are considering a move for Swansea midfielder Joe Allen, who is thought to have a buy-out clause of £10m if any club other than Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or the two Manchester sides bid.

Thats **** if true!

Spurs are considering a move for Swansea midfielder Joe Allen, who is thought to have a buy-out clause of £10m if any club other than Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or the two Manchester sides bid.

Thats **** if true!

Which source is that from? Total bs, I can understand him having a clause against us with Rodgers moving but why would they single out the other top clubs when they aren't even direct competition.

Also, highly doubt it was £23m. Rodgers has already said he has no interest in loaning out Carroll, that's would just be bad business.
Paying £35m for him in the first place was bad business lol

Back to Newcastle would be the most likely move

Paying £35m for him in the first place was bad business lol

Back to Newcastle would be the most likely move

That's not my point. I mean, investing £35m in a player to loan him out is terrible business.. Especially if Carroll ends up scoring 15+ goals.

Doubt it, the Newcastle fans were fecking terrible to him once he left.. No idea why he'd want to go back to that.

Which source is that from? Total bs, I can understand him having a clause against us with Rodgers moving but why would they single out the other top clubs when they aren't even direct competition.

BBC Gossip collum.. Think it was the mail..

Back