The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Gaston Ramirez has to go to Liverpool. Can't let Tottenham get him. Around 15 million.

Going for him as they see Dempesy costing too much. 10 million

17 old old right back Ryan McLaughlin is set to make his international début, for Northern Ireland, against Finland next week. I'll keeps you's posted on how he does!

There's interest in Sahin, won't get him, but there is interest. hope we just put in a large bid and try get him done before others know what hit them.

"Agger is in the danish squad for the friendly game versus Slovakia.

According to the danish national manager - Morten Olsen - this is only the cause for players having no transfer problems at all, so hopefully that is the case for Agger at the moment

Nicklas Helenius p landsholdet "

News we basically already know,

Seems we are set to complete 15million signing of Allen, seems to be everywhere

Happy with the signing, although i cannot help but think we have over paid slightly, or whether im just sceptical after the last few years... only time will tell

Agger wont leave Liverpool. Allen is over-priced. We need wingers, atleast 2 decent wide guys!

Seems Pool are overpaying by a few mil for a few signings, but it's positive alongside Borini at least.

Where did you get Ramirez and Damiao from by the way? Damiao isn't too unlike Carroll, both big men, physical presence and not exactly speedy or clinical. Plus would cost a **** of a lot. I'd say a lot more likely is to go into the season with the current squad and see if he can get any bargains in his second season.

Suarez has been fantastic.

Also, great finish, Borini.

Liking Suarez and Borini here. That goal will do Borini the world of good ahead of WBA.

Also ******* weird watching it on the tv. First time in 7 years I've not been to a home match 0_o

looking pretty good so far. Borini, Suarez and Gerrard all looking fantastic. I can see a big scoreline coming hopefully.

The lino needs to go to specsavers though. At least it doesnt look like they are going to cost us.

I don't mean to get too ahead of myself but this squad with Allen instead of Shelvey (nothing wrong with Shelvey, though!) is actually a pretty good team! Should compete for fourth anyway.. + maybe a Downing replacement. :P

Very impressed by tonight, lets not get too excited though, it's only Gomel. We play good football and we're only going to improve over time and with a few additions! Future is bright I think. YNWA. Beauty from Johnson as well.

Happy to see Borini scored for you tonight. Really wish he got more of a chance at Chelsea just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us now whenever we play LIverpool.

Back