The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Gastón Ramírez to Corriere dello Sport—"I will be moving. Bologna have agreed a deal with Southampton and there are only a few details left"

"Southampton are newly promoted to the Premier League but we will become a big team in years to come"

Southampton explained that they are going to build the team around me and that stimulates me a lot"

Gastón Ramírez to Corriere dello Sport—"I will be moving. Bologna have agreed a deal with Southampton and there are only a few details left"

"Southampton are newly promoted to the Premier League but we will become a big team in years to come"

Southampton explained that they are going to build the team around me and that stimulates me a lot"

Never saw that coming. Crazy.

i am absolutely gobsmacked!!! although i will say he has hardly set europe a light and yes he looks like a great prospect but fair play to the lad.

Just made me laugh.. the next big thing in Italy according to Italian football experts is joining Southampton.

Just dont sound right at all.

Also a lot going round with Sahin not joining us now... Can't say I'm surprise

Let me Guess itk's on Twitter they no Jack all Look at that Winger we Signed Yesterday.
Sill think Sahin will join us where just Waiting on the Modric Transfer to be Completed first.

Let me Guess itk's on Twitter they no Jack all Look at that Winger we Signed Yesterday.
Sill think Sahin will join us where just Waiting on the Modric Transfer to be Completed first.

Nope not just ITK's, even journo's now reporting it

Galatasary and Arsenal have come in with offers and he wants CL football

Signing of Gastom Ramirez is a major coup for the Saints... Elite European clubs were looking at Ramirez

Ben smith has said LFC were never interested in Ramirez this summer

It was a Dalglish and Comolli target, and was purely agent talk

Shows how much money even the small teams have. Crazy money.

At least they're making good buys.

Nope not just ITK's, even journo's now reporting it

Galatasary and Arsenal have come in with offers and he wants CL football

Same journalists that said it was deffo done, yesterday? ; )

Had a feeling Galatasaray would make a bid, though.

Doesn't anyone feel its a bit weird that Liverpool are interested in Sahin after spending so much on Joe Allen. Even if it is only a loan deal?

At least they're making good buys.

Same journalists that said it was deffo done, yesterday? ; )

Had a feeling Galatasaray would make a bid, though.

no the people yesterday were the ITK's and people who are respected at calling things right.. duncan jenkins for example..

now im seeing alot more journalists not ITK's stating sahin wants CL football and Arsenal's interest was what happened with Song, seems he is going so it seems Sahin is very likely to join Arsenal

Doesn't anyone feel its a bit weird that Liverpool are interested in Sahin after spending so much on Joe Allen. Even if it is only a loan deal?

Not at all, to compete you need a quality squad, not just starting team... for many seasons our starting 11 has been right up there but as soon as a few get injured we go to peices, its refreshing to see us have options in different positions

Not at all, to compete you need a quality squad, not just starting team... for many seasons our starting 11 has been right up there but as soon as a few get injured we go to peices, its refreshing to see us have options in different positions

But still though mate... considering Sahin will probably not join Liverpool after the season, don't you think its better that you spend the season integrating Allen into the team rather than build your midfield around a player who will leave you after a season?

But still though mate... considering Sahin will probably not join Liverpool after the season, don't you think its better that you spend the season integrating Allen into the team rather than build your midfield around a player who will leave you after a season?

Who is to say he will play everyweek..

we're in 4 cup competitions and usually our back up players are not good enough, look at united's attack now.. you saying they shouldnt have that attack because there is too many good players?

Who is to say he will play everyweek..

we're in 4 cup competitions and usually our back up players are not good enough, look at united's attack now.. you saying they shouldnt have that attack because there is too many good players?

Haha no... Your missing the point. Sahin is an excellent player, all I am saying is that isn't it better you focus on integrating Allen into the team as opposed to Sahin this season as Allen will likely form a large part of the future of your club inlike Sahin

Hardly building our midfield around Sahin.. Just another excellent option for our midfield. Not exactly like Gerrard will play 50 games.

Back