The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Borini £30,000-a-week, Allen £45,000-a-week & Assaidi £21,000-a-week. All less than Aquilani's £100,000-a-week.

according to a liverpool page..

Shows how we're trying to go about things now, after a few awful years in the market

Heard Allen and Borini were on about 200k p/w. Different sources I suppose :P

Sorry childish of me, just found it ironic...

Heard Allen and Borini were on about 200k p/w. Different sources I suppose :P

Sorry childish of me, just found it ironic...

Ironic maybe, apart from there is no source that says that or anything higher than 50k,

so my point stays valid.

Ironic maybe, apart from there is no source that says that or anything higher than 50k,

so my point stays valid.

But that is just stupid... Which newspaper says Hazard is on 175k p/w or Oscar is on 150k p/w. Daily Mail? S*n? Mirror?

Its never going to happen. Same way Allen will never be given 200k p/w. Having one or two sources say otherwise does not give it a shred of credibility

But that is just stupid... Which newspaper says Hazard is on 175k p/w or Oscar is on 150k p/w. Daily Mail? S*n? Mirror?

Its never going to happen. Same way Allen will never be given 200k p/w. Having one or two sources say otherwise does not give it a shred of credibility

S*n, my dad told me about it...

credability? your basing chelsea's wages on guesses..

and its far more likely the players you brought in are on ALOT higher wages that the one's LFC brought it

Everyone would agree it is likely Hazard is on ALOT because of his transfer fee, talent, and the fact he knows it and every club going was interested

I doubt Hazard is on more than 130k, Oscar wont be over 100k at all.

S*n, my dad told me about it...

credability? your basing chelsea's wages on guesses..

and its far more likely the players you brought in are on ALOT higher wages that the one's LFC brought it

Everyone would agree it is likely Hazard is on ALOT because of his transfer fee, talent, and the fact he knows it and every club going was interested

The same way you are basing their wages on educated guesses

Most of the time... Whenever a player signs for a club, some of the more 'educated' fans like Jamie Sanderson for Arsenal and Graham/Stephen over at WAGHN for Chelsea who have a good idea of how the club works and their future direction give guesstimates to the wages of the player and their transfer fee which turns out to be pretty accurate.

As I said no fan will ever know for sure. Best we can do is make a couple of educated guesses but the chances of Oscar/Hazard being paid so high is very low from what I know and have read from reliable sources who are knowledable about Chelsea

Most of the time... Whenever a player signs for a club, some of the more 'educated' fans like Jamie Sanderson for Arsenal and Graham/Stephen over at WAGHN for Chelsea who have a good idea of how the club works and their future direction give guesstimates to the wages of the player and their transfer fee which turns out to be pretty accurate.

As I said no fan will ever know for sure. Best we can do is make a couple of educated guesses but the chances of Oscar/Hazard being paid so high is very low from what I know and have read from reliable sources who are knowledable about Chelsea

I agree with Oscar being nowhere near 100k.

But with Hazard it's far more logical to think that he's on high wages considering that there were 3 massive rival clubs in for the same player. 175k does seem excessive though. Like Mike said, 130k is about right.

Im not basing their wages on guesses, i even said off a liverpool page, and they got it from twitter of Tony Barrett from the times.

Oscar i believed to be OTT, Hazard on the other hand, i cannot see him being below 100k, and yes that is me purely guessing

Official XI: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez, Borini.

Subs: Jones, Adam, Henderson, Shelvey, Carroll, Carragher, Cole.

As expected really..

C'mon you reds!!

Official XI: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez, Borini.

Subs: Jones, Adam, Henderson, Shelvey, Carroll, Carragher, Cole.

As expected really..

C'mon you reds!!

One 1 defender on the bench?

Unless he thinks one of Adam/Henderson/Shelvey can cover for Lucas. (More than likely Shelvey I'd say)

One 1 defender on the bench?

Unless he thinks one of Adam/Henderson/Shelvey can cover for Lucas. (More than likely Shelvey I'd say)

brilliant news, Carra can cover R/C ... agger can go LB if one defender gets injured

the rest gives us loads of attacking options... we always had 3 defenders on the bench under dalglish so its good to see

brilliant news, Carra can cover R/C ... agger can go LB if one defender gets injured

the rest gives us loads of attacking options... we always had 3 defenders on the bench under dalglish so its good to see

Was literally just saying this on another forum.

"Well, if the LB gets injured, then Agger can cover.

If one of the CB's/RB get injured, then Carra can cover.

And not to forget that Kelly can play CB as well."

And also forgot that Allen would do fine in the Lucas role if need be.

Was literally just saying this on another forum.

"Well, if the LB gets injured, then Agger can cover.

If one of the CB's/RB get injured, then Carra can cover.

And not to forget that Kelly can play CB as well."

And also forgot that Allen would do fine in the Lucas role if need be.

If needed it could well be 2 DM in Allen and Lucas with Gerrard in the AMC role behind Suarez

Downing and Borini on wings, Suarez and Borini rotating

Still should have Jack Robinson on the bench.

Cole, Adam, I really do hope are sold. They serve no purpose here whatsoever. Yet due to their name and wages we're quite obligated to put them on the bench. hope we can get rid of them, sign Dempsey, and another winger.

If needed it could well be 2 DM in Allen and Lucas with Gerrard in the AMC role behind Suarez

Downing and Borini on wings, Suarez and Borini rotating

Quietly confident about today.

A comfortable victory could be on the cards. But considering that it's the first game, away from home. It may be a bit shakey.

Back