The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
According to FOX soccer we were playing 4-4-2 with lucas on the right.

Stupid americans

Credit to WBA they look decent, were just starting to control it abit now, creating a few chances

Great goal for Gera. However my beef is with the linesman, Downing was onside. Not only that, Suarez booked for putting his arms up after being judged offside, and yet Olsson hit someone in the face = no booking. Madness

Same old Liverpool :( West Brom always beat us. We need to win this game especially with the hard games coming up.

I know it's the first game of the season but still i believe it's going to be another frustrating one -.-
But meh, YNWA :D

Skrtel has been woeful, honestly you need a better CB to compliment someone like Agger, a ball-playing defender.

2 Penalties to West Brom. Player sent off. Crazy scenes in the Villa Game

Football is well and truly back!

No excuses we haven't been clinical enough or good enough, but Phil Dowd has had an absolute shocker today

Skrtel has been woeful, honestly you need a better CB to compliment someone like Agger, a ball-playing defender.

This is laughable, our player of the season last year and probably one of the better CBs in the league is woeful and needs to be replaced because he has a bad game. Hahahah

You must not have seen much from Skrtel then I suppose.

Regardless of how good Skrtel/Agger are, you need a ball-playing defender to compliment one of the two, the combination has not worked today, Skrtel particularly has been disappointing. Oh and to back up my point you have Jamie Carragher to replace them as a sub.

Back