The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Sack everyone in the ******* club. If it hasn't been working for the last few seasons.. We have tons of money.. I mean we spend 40M on Carroll, 20M on Downing etc... If we had decent staff, with the 60M of these two, we could have made an entire team WAY better than these walking wankers.

No excuses we haven't been clinical enough or good enough, but Phil Dowd has had an absolute shocker today

This is laughable, our player of the season last year and probably one of the better CBs in the league is woeful and needs to be replaced because he has a bad game. Hahahah

You're reading it wrong, I said Skrtel has been woeful today, which he has. I then said you need a ball-playing CB to partner one of the two, because imo that combination does not work. Also a ball-playing CB would also add more depth to the squad anyway. Carragher is no longer good enough for your ambitions and Coates I am not fully convinced yet either.

Regardless of how good Skrtel/Agger are, you need a ball-playing defender to compliment one of the two, the combination has not worked today, Skrtel particularly has been disappointing. Oh and to back up my point you have Jamie Carragher to replace them as a sub.

We do have a ball playing CB to compliment Skrtel.

His name is Agger.

Regardless of how good Skrtel/Agger are, you need a ball-playing defender to compliment one of the two, the combination has not worked today, Skrtel particularly has been disappointing. Oh and to back up my point you have Jamie Carragher to replace them as a sub.

Shock horror, one match. Tragedy.

This is pathetic.. Look at Michu from Swansea... he was like 2.5m? Premier League debut 2 goals already... Only us buy retards like Carroll.. My god.

Sack everyone in the ******* club. If it hasn't been working for the last few seasons.. We have tons of money.. I mean we spend 40M on Carroll, 20M on Downing etc... If we had decent staff, with the 60M of these two, we could have made an entire team WAY better than these walking wankers.

Relax mate.. Its Brendan Rodgers first game in charge. And his style of football is not one that can be implemented quickly. It was always going to be tough against a Steve Clarke led West Brom who place emphasis on defensive organization.

Long Season to come

You're reading it wrong, I said Skrtel has been woeful today, which he has. I then said you need a ball-playing CB to partner one of the two, because imo that combination does not work. Also a ball-playing CB would also add more depth to the squad anyway. Carragher is no longer good enough for your ambitions and Coates I am not fully convinced yet either.

When Agger and Skrtel were together last year we conceded the least in the season, when Agger got injured for a while we went to prices.. I agree on the back up point but Agger and Skrtel are a perfect match, you really should watch all the appearances last season before condemning them after a bad game today

Shock horror, one match. Tragedy.

Can't you take criticism? I am only talking about today, stop being so snappy. I think you need a ball-playing defender, I was only talking about Skrtel today, not last season.

I do not at all consider Agger a ball-playing defender whoever said that.

Got to be honest some of the comments above are rediculous.. It's first game of the season Wow.

This is pathetic.. Look at Michu from Swansea... he was like 2.5m? Premier League debut 2 goals already... Only us buy retards like Carroll.. My god.

Calm down. The season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Can't you take criticism? I am only talking about today, stop being so snappy. I think you need a ball-playing defender, I was only talking about Skrtel today, not last season.

...how can you not consider Daniel Agger a ball-playing defender? He is, and when he's fit he's one of the best in the world.

So suddenly, after the first match of the season, a poor match, our POTY last year is ****. Right.

He's been bad today sure.

Relax mate.. Its Brendan Rodgers first game in charge. And his style of football is not one that can be implemented quickly. It was always going to be tough against a Steve Clarke led West Brom who place emphasis on defensive organization.

Long Season to come

Mate.. You might be right, but please.. Do you think it's normal to pay 20M (i am talking in Euros, as i live in Portugal) for Joe Allen? If you do the math.. Allen + Carroll + Downing... almost 90M euros... Do you know how many good SQUADS you can buy with that money? This is pathetic.. This manager isn't good at all. He did well on Swansea because they're obviously ******* better than us! I am speechless.. I hope i am wrong about all of this, but..

OH WAIT 3-0. LOL **** IT.

Every team has a bad day, amplified by a pants display from refs. No-one is exempt from it. Match 1 down, 37 more to go.

When Agger and Skrtel were together last year we conceded the least in the season, when Agger got injured for a while we went to prices.. I agree on the back up point but Agger and Skrtel are a perfect match, you really should watch all the appearances last season before condemning them after a bad game today

Do not forget you are using a fluid Rodgers approach now, you need a ball-playing defender with pace in this kind of setup imo, but I am not saying Skrtel is a bad defender, I just do not think this CB Skrtel/Agger combination will work with Rodgers approach.

Mate.. You might be right, but please.. Do you think it's normal to pay 20M (i am talking in Euros, as i live in Portugal) for Joe Allen? If you do the math.. Allen + Carroll + Downing... almost 90M euros... Do you know how many good SQUADS you can buy with that money? This is pathetic.. This manager isn't good at all. He did well on Swansea because they're obviously ******* better than us! I am speechless.. I hope i am wrong about all of this, but..

OH WAIT 3-0. LOL **** IT.
Please go away now and calm down.

Back