The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Right, Macca said 90% Carroll will go for an undisclosed fee, and rodgers wants Dempsey, but the owners less keen due to age. He's the only itk that is reliable. Seriously, check his history. Got Rodgers, Borini, Allen, Sahin, line-ups' etc all correct. Knew sterling was starting yesterday at noon etc.

"90%", meaning he can easily go back on his word if it isn't true.. Either way, I don't care if he is reliable, if we sell Carroll then we sell him, having somebody tell me a day or two before the transfer deadline that he is 90% sure a transfer will go through is not exactly helpful information.

The Demspey transfer is a mess, don't blame the owners for not wanting to shell out cash for a 29 year old, maybe if Fulham were a little more willing to negotiate then they wouldn't have a striking player, and we would have another player who we can play instead of Downing. :D

Walcott would be number one out of those targets named - him and Sterling on both wings would terrify full backs with their pace.

Gut feeling though - I think we've concluded our dealings until January. Arsenal need to watch out, can see him going on a free at the end of the season.

Lucas out for 2-3 months.
Being asked about Walcott, Brendan winked at the press...
Sterling is apparently wanted by city :D

not sure we'll ever know for sure :S

Sid Lowe and Balague are about as reliable as you will get in the Journalism world so if we can't truth them then we can't trust anyone lol

All negatives, but there is one positive to take from this. We now get to see a trio of Gerrard/Sahin/Allen which will be exciting and at the same time we'll know how Lucas can settle back in. Excited to see Sterling's development.. FM 12 has got it right as far as his potential rating is concerned.

All negatives, but there is one positive to take from this. We now get to see a trio of Gerrard/Sahin/Allen which will be exciting and at the same time we'll know how Lucas can settle back in. Excited to see Sterling's development.. FM 12 has got it right as far as his potential rating is concerned.

There isn't a single positive of Lucas being injured, at what he does he's the best in the league, now we're counting on someone who's un-proven in this league, in Sahin. Granted, on paper Gerrard - Sahin - Allen looks good, but Gerrard/Sahin - Lucas - Allen looks better.

A lot of the tabloids are running the story that Adam is to join Stoke for £5M. Looks like there may be some late activity afterall.

My money is on us getting one of Dempsey or Walcott.

A lot of the tabloids are running the story that Adam is to join Stoke for £5M. Looks like there may be some late activity afterall.

My money is on us getting one of Dempsey or Walcott.

Be more inclined to think Dempsey. Stories saying that Walcott and Wenger have agreed a short term deal in which he won't be sold this window

Back