The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Same thing happened with Torres initially although it seems like Chelsea have partly solved that by ensuring him he is our main striker this season

I don't blame Rodgers though... He never bought Carroll. He is well within his rights to decide who suits his system or not. I just feel sorry for Carroll. Hope he gets a move before the window shuts

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, without doubt-get the best players that are suitable for his system. But this whole saga is just extremely ugly, and I just think he has to be careful what he says when the press are around. Keep it behind closed doors.

Spearing, too. All in all, if these three go out (hopefully Cole too?), and we sign Dempsey, possibly another, it'll be a successful window

Looks like Adam is off aswell (not that I really care XD), looks like Stoke or even Everton.

Won't be coming to Everton. Already in the process of launching a bid for a LB at the moment, and Moyes won't pay the £5 million as it won't leave much room for negotiation when it comes to wages.

There is still a chance he will still be our player next season if West Ham fail to stay up, I think he'll do well under Big Sam but we're facing a big loss if he's eventually sold. Would like Dempsey but haven't really heard much on another striker although Huntelaar has been flying around the past few days.

Liverpool Football Club have today completed the signing of Samed Yesil from German club Bayer Leverkusen.

The 18-year-old striker will bolster the club's youth ranks after passing a medical on Thursday.

And he told Liverpoolfc.com: "The first thing is that I have to train and then in one or two years I hope, step by step, to be in the first team.

"It is my dream to play for Liverpool and I will give my all."

Yesil has scored 22 goals in 26 appearances for Germany at U16, U17 and U18 level.

He was second top scorer in last summer's FIFA U17 World Cup after netting six goals in Mexico.

Anyone got a link to watch or a radio station to listen to the game against Hearts?? I do not have ESPN.

Should of easilly been 1-0 there, don't know what Suárez was thinking!

Tbf though Hearts are giving them a run for their money. Excellent advert for Scottish football, what with Celtic also in CL facing the likes of Barca

Back