The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
We always do it the hard way haha. Allen again looked solid and Shevey's passing was superb. Raheem was explosive again when he came on.

Tbf though Hearts are giving them a run for their money. Excellent advert for Scottish football, what with Celtic also in CL facing the likes of Barca

Congrats to hearts with that result. And can't wait to see Messi and co against us, will be a very special night.

Barrett saying we failed in a player for player deal with Dempsey, so now we'll need to buy him, and will also try to loan Sturridge. Sturridge will be a no go I'd imagine. Adam digging his heels in to try and stay. Henderson was offered in exchange for Dempsey.

Barrett saying we failed in a player for player deal with Dempsey, so now we'll need to buy him, and will also try to loan Sturridge. Sturridge will be a no go I'd imagine. Adam digging his heels in to try and stay. Henderson was offered in exchange for Dempsey.

Really doubt Sturridge will be allowed on loan.... One of the reasons why we have not bought a back-up ST is because we are going to give him his chance in that role this season

For me, Liverpool's problems last few years were complacency and lack of a goalscorer, Suarez brilliant as he is he doesn't score that often and hopefully Brendan will straighten 'em up complacency wise.

Anyways i hope we get either Sturridge or Dempsey we need a right winger :D

Sturrdige, Dempsey, Damiao and Llorente the names banging about

obviously the first two are more realistic..

Id be very happy with both Sturridge and Dempsey by the end of the day... if we could get Damiao that would be brilliant!

there saying 5m for damiao for the loan deal to go though and a further 10-15m to complete the deal seems an very good deal to me

Damiao deal started by some Daily Mail pleb, and then carried on by some Times pleb.

Plebs.

I also don't get this speculation about Damiao if Rodgers wanted a someone who poses an aerial threat why not keep Carroll as he is one of the largest aerial threats in the league.

Back