The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Safe to say Liverpool absolutely dominated that half. Even with 10

A red has always been coming for Shelvey, it was just a matter of time. Haven't seen an angle of this particular challenge yet that has justified the red though.

A red has always been coming for Shelvey, it was just a matter of time. Haven't seen an angle of this particular challenge yet that has justified the red though.

There's a pic going round twitter of Evans going in two footed with studs raised too. have a feeling this may rumble a while though I didn't see the Evans challenge-at full speed not surprised though

I think its a very harsh red card, in fact Evans challenge was even worse.. that was as clear a two footed lunge you will see,

a yellow will have sufficed for me,

however, with United almost certainly going to come out better its theirs to lose with LFC down to 10 men.

View attachment 276882

Last edited:
^ ^

Feet above the ground too. where was the ref positioned for that?

Shelvey should be off, but not a straight red. Both players were bad, bookings for both. Which should have been Shelvey's second (should have been booked for challenge on Rafael)

Shelvey should be off, but not a straight red. Both players were bad, bookings for both. Which should have been Shelvey's second (should have been booked for challenge on Rafael)

agree with the two yellows but a booking only for evans?

be serious it was an obvious straight red any day of the week

agree with the two yellows but a booking only for evans?

be serious it was an obvious straight red any day of the week

No, no it wasnt a straight red for Evans. Unless you are sending off both players. Rather than looking at one frame, re watch the challenge. It was a bad 50-50 from both players, from which Evans comes off worse.

Good god there's been some great games this season this one included.

The way liverpool are playing right now it's so easy to forget they're a man down. Excellent performance has to be said

Last edited:
Not sure about bringing Sterling off BR. Time will tell.

Very soft penalty, but at the same time didn't need to make the challenge

There wasn't a challenge he went sliding past him, I'll be so angry if we lose this :(

Back