The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Word on the street (stewards on Sunday, anyway) is that Reina wants out anyway. He's sick of mediocrity or something, which makes little sense, because he's cost us **** loads of goals. Love him to pieces, but I think the time might have came.

Word on the street (stewards on Sunday, anyway) is that Reina wants out anyway. He's sick of mediocrity or something, which makes little sense, because he's cost us **** loads of goals. Love him to pieces, but I think the time might have came.

He's also been a star for years. The mediocrity has been around for a lot longer than his dip/decline. Indeed the decline may well be down to a lack of interest. So many more pros than cons on his sheet. This was arguably bubbling from around when Torres left. Makes a lot of sense to be fair.

If it's true then I don't blame Reina. He's a world class keeper and he should be at a top team.

Fair play to Reina, he's been a good servant for Liverpool and if he wants to go then he should, don't know who will want him though as the top teams in the world already have good Goalkeepers and he has been in horrid form. Won't begrudge him if he goes tbh, don't want anyone who only has part time commitment for the team.

Last edited:
di-4TRD.gif

nsXIz.gif

Am I the only one wanting us to sell Reina while he's still able to attract buyers/get a decent fee for him and get a backup for Jones? Jones is freaking amazing.

I would happily have Jones as our number 1 keeper... If we were ever relegated to the Championship :|

I would happily have Jones as our number 1 keeper... If we were ever relegated to the Championship :|

Exactly! He shown it again last night, by rushing out too early for the goal... Decent keeper but only a back up

Jones/Reina
Johnson - Wisdom - Carra - Agger - Enrique
Allen - Gerrard
Sahin
Sterling - Suarez

Apparent team for tomorrow..

tests on reina needed, and Skrtel out with a virus

So Suarez, the striker who supposedly can't score, is joint top scorer in the League :)

Good game today, didn't see the first half but second was very enjoyable to watch.

Didn't play well today was very lucky to get something out of it

BUT

It makes a change, usually we deserve something and get nothing so a nice change

8 - Luis Suàrez is nowjoint top-scorer in the Premier League with 8 goals in 11 games. Apparently he can't finish. Hero.

22 - In all tournaments this season, Luis Suàrez hasnutmegged 22 opponent

3.3 - Only Hatem Ben Arfa (4.9) averages more successful dribbles per gamethan Suàrez. Tricky.

Suàrez so far in a red: 67 games | 31 goals | 16 assists | A total of 201 dribbles | 28 wins | 18 draws| 21 defeats.

Suàrez Clear-Cut Conversion now at 44% - above van Persie (36%) & Demba Ba (43%). bad finisher? (via @AnfieldIndex)

Many negatives to this season but, Luis Suarez is the one positive... World Class

So a major transfer story is breaking tomorrow for LFC, someone who is joining in January

my money is on Lacina Traore.

Would be a massive let down if it is.

So a major transfer story is breaking tomorrow for LFC, someone who is joining in January

my money is on Lacina Traore.

Would be a massive let down if it is.

I'm sorry what?.....

1) Why on earth would Rodgers try so hard to get rid of Carroll to replace him with Traore?
&
2) Why would Anzhi sell their £15m striker/ top scorer after having him for like 3 months?

Have you been on twitter again/ listening to your dad's mates cousins dog walker? -.-

8 - Luis Suàrez is nowjoint top-scorer in the Premier League with 8 goals in 11 games. Apparently he can't finish. Hero.

22 - In all tournaments this season, Luis Suàrez hasnutmegged 22 opponent

3.3 - Only Hatem Ben Arfa (4.9) averages more successful dribbles per gamethan Suàrez. Tricky.

Suàrez so far in a red: 67 games | 31 goals | 16 assists | A total of 201 dribbles | 28 wins | 18 draws| 21 defeats.

Suàrez Clear-Cut Conversion now at 44% - above van Persie (36%) & Demba Ba (43%). bad finisher? (via @AnfieldIndex)

Many negatives to this season but, Luis Suarez is the one positive... World Class

He cant finish brilliantly. They've been pretty selective of stats. have a look at the number of shots per game he takes, not just this season, but also since he arrived. He peppers the goal, and wastes a lot of half chances, thats the difference between him and the likes of RVP, Rooney last season, Falcao, Aguero, Cavani etc. Its the half chances that he is poor at.

I'm sorry what?.....

1) Why on earth would Rodgers try so hard to get rid of Carroll to replace him with Traore?
&
2) Why would Anzhi sell their £15m striker/ top scorer after having him for like 3 months?

Have you been on twitter again/ listening to your dad's mates cousins dog walker? -.-

Not once did I say it was true and I didn't say it would be good!

All that is announced is major transfer news regarding Liverpool tomorrow and a lot of rumours about Traore, I also very much hope it's rubbish as Traore is like Bambi on ice!

He cant finish brilliantly. They've been pretty selective of stats. have a look at the number of shots per game he takes, not just this season, but also since he arrived. He peppers the goal, and wastes a lot of half chances, thats the difference between him and the likes of RVP, Rooney last season, Falcao, Aguero, Cavani etc. Its the half chances that he is poor at.

Jut copied it from a site,

you say he can't finish half chances properly? Yes but he is also a lot better than the players you mentioned at creating chances

so joint top scorer in the league and one of our most creative ain't half bad

Back