The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Never fear Liverpool fans! Anfield Index has some good news amongst all the bad!

Henderson has broken up play twice in last minute or so...

Deffo the best player on the pitch.

10 at the back seems to work very well.

It does indeed, particularly when you can get more than one of your players to score. :D

But yeah poor finishing has again cost us, should have been 2-3 up before Villa scored.

Fair play to Villa, they came with a plan, stuck to it and done what we couldn't do (take our chances). We can have all the possession we want but that alone isn't going to win us games.

Guess I'll just leave this here

Lambert_Jump.gif

liverpool fans on talksport are hilarious, obvs paraphrasing but here we go suarez is overated doesn't score, liverpool are going to be lucky to stay up, gerrard is past it no pace, rodgers is not right man, sick of tiki taka style want more dynamic play. bring back dalglish and bring in martinez funny though not a single scouse accent

As a Villa fan you guys were unlucky you're a goalscorer away from challenging for European places...

In Benteke we trust UTV... Unlucky guys ;)

We are quite awful all around tbh, not just finishing wise. I think Rodgers insistency to play the way he does also has a hand in the poor performances, as the players just aren't good enough for a possession game.

at this rate id be happy with top 8, this is ridiculous losing to villa 3-1.. what? .. unreal

liverpool fans on talksport are hilarious, obvs paraphrasing but here we go suarez is overated doesn't score, liverpool are going to be lucky to stay up, gerrard is past it no pace, rodgers is not right man, sick of tiki taka style want more dynamic play. bring back dalglish and bring in martinez funny though not a single scouse accent

Nothing wrong with Tiki Taka, I do think some players aren't cut out for it though. Hopefully Rodgers can offload Cole, Downing, and maybe Henderson in order to bring in some funds for a new winger and centreback.

Nothing wrong with Tiki Taka, I do think some players aren't cut out for it though. Hopefully Rodgers can offload Cole, Downing, and maybe Henderson in order to bring in some funds for a new winger and centreback.

I agree mate I think liverpool are heading in the right direction, just pointing out the fickleness of fans who last week when you beat west ham probably had a different opinion

Fair play to Villa, for a team of young, reserve players, and a few good players they played well. Benteke done well, didn't do too much other than his goals, but I'd love a player that could do little, but end up scoring twice. Good physical presence, too, always tried to challenge for the ball. Push in Johnson's face though? dickish

played poorly, far too used to it though. Tactics were way off, and too many average players and no options. Rodgers got it horribly wrong.

Fair play to Villa, for a team of young, reserve players, and a few good players they played well. Benteke done well, didn't do too much other than his goals, but I'd love a player that could do little, but end up scoring twice. Good physical presence, too, always tried to challenge for the ball. Push in Johnson's face though? dickish

played poorly, far too used to it though. Tactics were way off, and too many average players and no options. Rodgers got it horribly wrong.

DELICIOUS, I SAY

-Suarez = Legend, no matter what anybody says.

-Liverpool lucky to stay up? must of been utd/everton fans

-Gerrard past it? now there's one I cant dissagree with, I think he is past it.. yes he scored today, yes he may be one of our best midfielders, but that just shows how far behind Liverpool actually are, sad but true, which ever way you look at it.

-Rodgers the right man? who knows? I sure dont know what to think, but time will certainly tell, I just dont think we have a good enough squad and its as simple as that.

Dalglish & Martinez.. nah lol.. don't need to be doing any worse than what we are now... as for the scouse accent part, not been funny or anything fella but whats that gotta do with anything? there's LFC supporters all around the world, just because your scouse doesn't make you a better fan, every supported has an opinion, weather we agree or not.. although most of these on talksport probably wasn't fans.

Back