The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Wouldn't be surprised if it is personal terms holding it up, Sturridge seems like a bit demanding

weather its true or not is a completely different matter, however, i like Gameiro.. and would be available for a lower price and lower wages

Times reporting if Sturridge deal falls through, we'll move for Kevin Gameiro.

Apparetly Chelsea want more money
Not going to lie, I really hope it does fall through if this is true.
Better player IMO, would also be cheaper in both wages and cost.

Typical. Zenit in the round of 32.

Possibly the hardest draw we could have got, hostile atmosphere in Russia espeically considering the racism incident with them recently.

Hoping we can take advantage of that and the fact its their off season.

Last 16 v Basel/Dnipro

If we can get through, i fancy our chances in that one!

Bit of a worry for Johnson, and particularly Sterling going over there to play those knuckle dragging fans.

Team vs team I'm pretty confident really, think we'll pull off a draw away, and then win 2-1 or something home.

Can I just ask, if you have a spare £2, please buy the Justive Collective, it goes to a great cause, instead of that X-Factor bullshite. It's slipped off n.1 recently.

Can I just ask, if you have a spare £2, please buy the Justive Collective, it goes to a great cause, instead of that X-Factor bullshite. It's slipped off n.1 recently.

Already brought mine...

No 1 or not.. it is raising alot of money for a good cause!

Fulham tomorrow, oh the joy.
the days when we could go into a game like this, and expect a 3-0/4-0 scoreline.

Going to be positive and say 2-1!

I'm not too confident about this match, but I'm hoping for a tight 1-0 victory for us.

Sky sports reporting we have made contact with Barca over David Villa on loan..

Ince and Sturridge Completed and Butland a very likely signing..

if you believe the rumours, will be very decent

Sky sports reporting we have made contact with Barca over David Villa on loan..

Ince and Sturridge Completed and Butland a very likely signing..

if you believe the rumours, will be very decent

Terrible move by Barca if they agree to that.

I'd be shocked if Villa happened, fair play to BRodgers if true. Sort of quality Liverpool need to be a big club again, none of this mediocre talent.

Be terrible for the Prem aswell. Suarez and Villa....man alive

'Apparently' , Barca are willing to agree to the deal but want a 4Mil fee... and we're reluctant to pay it for just 6 months

talks ongoing, but i stress again, rumours!

Back