The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
More than happy with a draw tonight.. Very tough game..Will be awful watching it.. Any game involving west ham or stoke generally are

Seems like a strange game for Suso to be playing in. 10 minutes in and I can't recall him having a touch yet.

I tell you what though, Stoke play far better passing football than us, they're much quicker and sharper than our passes and they do cut through us effectively.

Sick of playing it out from the back. We're giving it away all the time. Playing it out means play up the pitch as you're passing you ******* red *****. ****** little triangles in our own corner we deserve to be losing. Can't believe Suarez got a penalty though, I was actually in shock.

Sick of playing it out from the back. We're giving it away all the time.

None of our defenders have a pass accuracy below 80% at the moment. So, instead of passing it out from the back what do you propose: Lumping it up towards the big men at the other end of the pitch?

Sick of playing it out from the back. We're giving it away all the time. Playing it out means play up the pitch as you're passing you ******* red *****. ****** little triangles in our own corner we deserve to be losing. Can't believe Suarez got a penalty though, I was actually in shock.

As long as Rodgers is in charge we will continue to make these inept, schoolboy errors.

You know you're **** when Jonathan Walters scores two against you. /:

What else can we do? Stoke are pressing us like ****'s and all punting the ball up field will do is give possession away.

Schoolboy errors are not necessarily down to the managTer to be fair

I see your point but our players are instructed by Rodgers to play like that, he should be held atleast partly responsible for errors caused by trying to pass out the back.

You know you're **** when Jonathan Walters scores two against you. /:

I don't think it's the first time he's got a couple against us either. Walters has actually been very poor with the ball today other than his goals.

I see your point but our players are instructed by Rodgers to play like that, he should be held atleast partly responsible for errors caused by trying to pass out the back.

Yeah and Rodgers accepts all the responsibility for those errors. But that's not our problem today.

Oh dear. What do you think is going to happen if we just kick it clear? It's just going to come straight back at us.

Better than needlessly giving the ball away when under pressure, especially when some of our players can't play in this style. It's frustrating to watch.

I don't think it's the first time he's got a couple against us either. Walters has actually been very poor with the ball today other than his goals.

His goals were poor, tbh.. But our defending has been even worse. We don't deserve anything from this game.

I'm just hoping Suarez scores a goal :)

Better than needlessly giving the ball away when under pressure, especially when some of our players can't play in this style. It's frustrating to watch.

Needlessly giving it away 2-3 times in this match is worth it considering we'd give it away 100% of the time if they just hoofed it forward.

Or we could just... you know, clear the ball?

90% of there chances have come from our errors at the back. **** yeah, I'd rather hooof the ball up than concede throw-ins and set pieces against stoke. **** it to the opposition corners and use our sweaty pace to try and pressurize the slow stoke defence to make errors.

Back