The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
You should stop conversing with Joel and Godcubed :P lol

I'm only 37 :'(

Got a decade on me pal, that's a plethora of footballing knowledge that I can only dream of having :)

Nice to see Suarez get a penalty today, although I thought the shirt pull started outside the box :/
Thought Reina could have done better with Walters' second too, he hasn't looked the player he used to for a while now, a bit worrying for Liverpool. Stoke's game was effective today against a team without an answer, but I'm not really surprised tbh. Tough team to play against at the Britannia.

Completely avoiding Liverpool on my betting accumulators this season, so unpredictable.

Brendan reminds me of the noobs you get on these football manager forums, who try to find one tactic that works and doesn't change it for the whole of the season.

Home & Away are different ball games, not to mention we were playing Stoke. I understand he got it wrong but he didn't make up for his mistakes or try to change the game plan around.

Brendan reminds me of the noobs you get on these football manager forums, who try to find one tactic that works and doesn't change it for the whole of the season.

Home & Away are different ball games, not to mention we were playing Stoke. I understand he got it wrong but he didn't make up for his mistakes or try to change the game plan around.
He hasn't brought FM13 yet, he's going to sign Neymar and Cavani soon and hope they score 5 a game.

Brum's chairman talking about Butland and linking him with us, talking about interest, saying how they'll probably need to sell etc, for 4-6 million

Brum's chairman talking about Butland and linking him with us, talking about interest, saying how they'll probably need to sell etc, for 4-6 million

Think Butland would be a very good signing, will give Reina some challenge for that no.1 spot and a future no.1

only thing i'd like is an experienced player, either an AMC or ST

Another brilliant rumour i heard was us wanting to take Kaka on loan, rumours dont get much better than that hahah

Hopefully we do sign more than 2 in January, we need it. Sturridge and Ince look nailed on, and a left back and that's cool. Aaron Cresswell I hope we're looking at.

Apparently Demba Ba deal is not as straightforward as the 7.5mil ...

from what im reading has alot of agent fee's attached to it with pretty high wages aswell

However if we were to have Ba, Suarez, Borini, Sturridge as striking options id be very happy

lol its that time of the year isnt it, getting excited for the transfer window, i hope some of the rumours this time will turn into a solid transfer for a few people!! I personally can't see us getting Ba, although id like to.. I think sturridge will be a great player for us, looking forward to seeing him in action!!

Butland is not what we need right now

completely agree, depending on funds we should look at improving attacking areas and maybe a LB

BUT i wont complain considering he will be a top Keeper, so many similarities with Joe Hart.. and a good Keeper is a major influence in a good side

However, there are more important areas at the minute

Butland would be independent to our 'main' business. he'd be an exception because of his price, age, etc.

From what I've heard this season Butland has been poor enough. I'd say wait until summer. If we get Sturridge and Bony in the winter, I would be delighted. Suarez on the left, Bony in the middle and Sturridge on the right. Then in summer get a GK and a LB. We will probably need a creative midfielder too. So many reinforcements needed tbh

From what I've heard this season Butland has been poor enough. I'd say wait until summer. If we get Sturridge and Bony in the winter, I would be delighted. Suarez on the left, Bony in the middle and Sturridge on the right. Then in summer get a GK and a LB. We will probably need a creative midfielder too. So many reinforcements needed tbh

Butland has been excellent for Birmingham this season.

Gazzetta dello sport reporting we have contacted Wesley Sneijder..

just asking for the minute.. Price tag is 10mil euros.. But Agent fees and wage a stumbling block

if you believe this anyway

Why would Sneijder want to go to Liverpool?

It's less about going to Liverpool, and more about getting out of Inter Milan. He has been frozen out there, for all intents and purposes his career there is pretty much dead now. At 28 he hasnt got the time to be sat around doing nothing.

It's less about going to Liverpool, and more about getting out of Inter Milan. He has been frozen out there, for all intents and purposes his career there is pretty much dead now. At 28 he hasnt got the time to be sat around doing nothing.

Hmm, that makes sense. Such a shame really as it was only a few years ago that he won the Champions League. If he's desperate to leave then maybe we should snap him up, although his cost worries me.

Back