The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
80k sounds more likely than 67k though, especially considering that it's chelsea.

Mata's wages are surprisingly not that high. I suspect bonuses will take it to circa 80k. This is actually down to him wanting more money to go to Valencia (lower wages allowed for a bigger transfer fee for his old club)

Mata's wages are surprisingly not that high. I suspect bonuses will take it to circa 80k. This is actually down to him wanting more money to go to Valencia (lower wages allowed for a bigger transfer fee for his old club)

Also known as 'doing a Victor Moses'.

How can you not love that guy?

World-Class Player. Head screwed on straight. Always interacting with his fans through blogs and videos. Seems like a humble, nice and family guy off the pitch. No doubt Chelsea are lucky to have him.

World-Class Player. Head screwed on straight. Always interacting with his fans through blogs and videos. Seems like a humble, nice and family guy off the pitch. No doubt Chelsea are lucky to have him.

Studying so he has a life after football. Dreams crushed by RMadrid, comes back to become a sensational player and win the CL. Seems determined to carry Torres on his back, even when he ***** up again and again.

And best of all, we stole him out from the noses of 2 of our biggest rivals. Short of being the lovechild of Jose and Zola, what more could you ask for?

And best of all, we stole him out from the noses of 2 of our biggest rivals. Short of being the lovechild of Jose and Zola, what more could you ask for?

Him and Akinfenwa doing interpretive dance to 'Boom boom boom' by Vengaboys.

Being the lovechild of Rafa :P

On the previous page I thought I was on the Chelsea thread, unless Mata is going to become a Liverpool player ;)

Suarez was always versatile around the attacking band of three at Ajax and played brilliantly so he can do a variety of roles. He doesn't have to play as the spearhead of the attacking band of three.

I always wanted to see Suarez on the sides, or possibly in behind, so that's good news in my opinion. Get one more winger, probably Ince in, and we're cool.

But if Sahin's off we'll need to replace him, and possibly a LB.

But if Sahin's off we'll need to replace him, and possibly a LB.

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that you could do with someone like Beñat, and he's been linked with you guys a couple of times already. That said, he's a Spain international and has attracted plenty of attention both at home and abroad, plus I don't know exactly where he'd fit in, after all Sahin has hardly played.

I'd rather keep with Lucas, Gerrard, Hendo, Allen and Shelvey for now and find a new AMC or DLP in the summer

cheaper options and more variety.. Plus Hendo seems to have stepped up recently with some good performances

dont think we need to replace him this season, he has hardly featured so far

Back