The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Coates Loaned to WBA i heard,

Agger, Skrtel, Coates, Mirin next season..

not seen Mirin but it looks promising

I always wanted to see Suarez on the sides, or possibly in behind, so that's good news in my opinion. Get one more winger, probably Ince in, and we're cool.

But if Sahin's off we'll need to replace him, and possibly a LB.

I bet you do want to see suarez in 'behind' (H)

Wait until Suarez's form dips a little. It'd be stupid to start moving him around while he's in this mood!

Seems likely we'll end up with

Sturridge, Ince, Gameiro (loan), Mirin this window

with Cole, and potential Coates loan out.

Decent, but in the summer think i'd prefer a 'bigger' player or more known

Fastest Liverpool debut goal for the past twenty years.

Luis Suarez <3

Watching it on a stream, but got to admit it looked accidental the handball.. should have been a foul, but he didn't punch it in the net

Like to watch it on highlights later for a clearer view

Luis Suarez <3

Watching it on a stream, but got to admit it looked accidental the handball.. should have been a foul, but he didn't punch it in the net

Like to watch it on highlights later for a clearer view

Seen it a few times on highlights, it's a clear handball but it's one of those where it's a pure reactions thing.
Ball bounces back towards him and his arm is already in the air so just knocks it down to control it, foul and a yellow but like you said not like he punched it into the goal.

Seen it a few times on highlights, it's a clear handball but it's one of those where it's a pure reactions thing.
Ball bounces back towards him and his arm is already in the air so just knocks it down to control it, foul and a yellow but like you said not like he punched it into the goal.

Accidental or not, Its Luis Suarez so his reputation precedes him

Its a shame because in the last month or so he has improved that area ALOT, and now an 'accidental' handball and everything starts again

But he kissed his wrist after the goal. Clearly it was intentional.

Accidental or not, Its Luis Suarez so his reputation precedes him

Its a shame because in the last month or so he has improved that area ALOT, and now an 'accidental' handball and everything starts again
Sadly you're right, he's improved that side of his game a huge amount though so hopfully things will subside a bit eventually and everyone can get back to admiring him for the amazing talent that he is.

Fair play to Mansfield, what did people expect.

A typical cup tie with a lower league side... was always going to be tricky

a wins a win, bring on Oldham

DOWN WITH SUAREZ

TO THE STAKE

THE ACT OF A TRUE CHEAT

Q;John Champion's motto's?

He is a top ******. The stupid *******. Amazes me how half of the commentators have got the job they have. Absolutely clueless. Have you heard the guy who does some of the match of the day matches? Overreacts about everything. "OH, AND YOU DO BELIEVE THAT, HE HAS GONE AND SCORED A GOAL!"

When I think of his name I'll post it.

Back