The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Fair play to Mansfield, what did people expect.

A typical cup tie with a lower league side... was always going to be tricky

a wins a win, bring on Oldham

The pitch was atrocious as well. The woman who was calling Suarez a cheat at the end.. apparently used to be a prostitute, so she knows hand jobs pretty well then.

Montpellier President has confirmed Belhanda wants to leave and will be available for as little as 15m Euros ( roughly 12mil )

not had the best of seasons compared to last, but surely seems a steal for some club

Next Gen game against the holders Inter has just kicked off.

Nutjob.eu (or on LFC TV)

Nice win that, Ibe and Yesil both looking great and McLaughlin looks like he could replace Johnson in a few years.

Anyone know whats happened to Assiaidi btw? Havent heard about him in a few months.

Anyone know whats happened to Assiaidi btw? Havent heard about him in a few months.

Thigh/Knee Injury I believe, can't be nothing too serious because he's been picked for african cup of nations.

He'll have even less of a chance now with Ince and Sturridge, don't think Rodgers really wanted him in all that much.

He's boss on FM!

The Gerrard-Suarez connection from the Sunderland game reminded me all too much of the Gerrard-Torres connection (RIP). We've got a bit more directness of play about us now. My dads said that Brendans probably told them to do it but my theory is that Gerrards had enough of this **** and thought "**** it" and started playing killer balls all the time. Anyone agree?

Liverpool need to sell Carroll back to Newcastle quickly :)
Raheem Sterling looks like he's just stepped off the thunderbirds set...with his camp style of play lol
Would of loved to seen him back in the days of Julian Dicks, Ruddock an co :D

Looking forward to this weekend,

in all honesty, United 'should' win.. have the better team and are playing well

But LFC in a bit of form again, 7 wins out of 9 so you never know ..

According to the bib theory in training team could be:

Reina
Wisdom - Skrtel - Agger - Johnson
Hendo - Lucas - Allen - Downing
Gerrard
Suarez

not this formation but them players

Liverpool need to sell Carroll back to Newcastle quickly :)
Raheem Sterling looks like he's just stepped off the thunderbirds set...with his camp style of play lol
Would of loved to seen him back in the days of Julian Dicks, Ruddock an co :D
He reminds me a lot of Robben when he's on the ball, arms out to the side waving about ready to go past someone.

Looking forward to this weekend,

in all honesty, United 'should' win.. have the better team and are playing well

But LFC in a bit of form again, 7 wins out of 9 so you never know ..

According to the bib theory in training team could be:

Reina
Wisdom - Skrtel - Agger - Johnson
Hendo - Lucas - Allen - Downing
Gerrard
Suarez

not this formation but them players

Could go either way, both sides in form. United are the Premierships form team IIRC. Who knows how to call this. Depends on the United line up I feel.

7rpcj.jpg

Back