The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Movement of the front three seem to be causing United some serious issues, players getting free constantly. Nice to see Borini back and playing, hopefully once these three get used to each other a little more they start putting them away.

Movement of the front three seem to be causing United some serious issues, players getting free constantly. Nice to see Borini back and playing, hopefully once these three get used to each other a little more they start putting them away.

True, really hope they do, defo should be on level terms tho.

Called it.

Sadly it was forced by Webb's ridiculous decision to book him.

Credit to Allen for a much better second half as well, made a clumsy challenge or two but his passing was more of what we've come to expect from him.

Very good 2nd half performance,

With a front 4 of Suarez, Borini, Sturridge and Sterling/Downing/New signing we look so much better, and it bodes well for the rest of the season to push on for maybe 6th place

This is why you're not manager.

No not at all, i was saying do exactly the same but take Allen off,

he was awful and is seriously off form, Lucas was stopping so many United attacks

Gerrard still misplaced lots of easy balls. Even gave one away near the edge of our box. Anyway, if anything it will probably be our best performing midfielder, Lucas, going off.

I loved that you took Lucas off. Shame we didnt make more of it.

Unfortunately i called it when he left but Sturridge and Suarez seem like they can form a partnership which is worrying i must say. Will say giving him the benefit of doubt as he is young but i am not convinced by Sterling as of yet and his willingness to become a brilliant player, just reminds me of a young Aaron Lennon. Allen was poor today and i am sure if it wasn't for Lucas being booked it would have been him coming of at HT instead. All in all i think Pool can take some positives from the second half performance, had Utd on the ropes at times and got Fergie constantly checking his watch.

Good game from lads sturridge really changed it for us he needs to start upfront with borini and suarez sterling maybe midfield role or half time

We would have come away with something, had we not started ultra-defensively, hoping to counter.

Poor first half cost us massively. But Sturridge, Suarez and Borini will definitely cause lots of trouble for teams.

Liverpool basically gave us the game in the first half, you were far too defensive and lucky to only be 1 behind. However in the second half it was a different story, how you should have started the game and it may well of been a different game completely.

Very good 2nd half performance,

With a front 4 of Suarez, Borini, Sturridge and Sterling/Downing/New signing we look so much better, and it bodes well for the rest of the season to push on for maybe 6th place

No not at all, i was saying do exactly the same but take Allen off,

he was awful and is seriously off form, Lucas was stopping so many United attacks

Lucas prevented us from running you over first half

Lucas before injury was one of the best DM in the world, some may call it LFC bias but I honestly think that

His return is massive, but I can only assume the yellow card was the reason he came off, only sensible theory tbh

Hope we're sanctioned movement for players now. It's obvious we need new faces. But even if we're allowed players, Ian ******* Ayre will **** it up.

i Hope we can Sign a number 10 this month.

Sturridge and Henderson got Start Next Game.

Reina

Wisdom - Skrtel - Agger - Johnson

Lucas - Gerrard

Sterling - Suarez - Borini

Sturridge

Potential squad v Norwich? Borini unlikely to start but looks alot better than previous

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
It's basically a short trial at #LFC for Forren but another Premier League club are at a more advanced stage in negotiations with Molde.

Not saw anything of this Forren.

From what ive heard, solid defender, left footed, strong aerially

Back