The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Sturridge gives us a focal point and with Suarez sitting behind him it allows him to roam around which is what makes him so **** lethal, really nice to see so far from the pair of them.
Gerrard seems a bit more confident too with his long passing, been getting most of them on target in the last few games. Also good to see Wisdom going at players a bit more now.

Sturridge gives us a focal point and with Suarez sitting behind him it allows him to roam around which is what makes him so **** lethal, really nice to see so far from the pair of them.
Gerrard seems a bit more confident too with his long passing, been getting most of them on target in the last few games. Also good to see Wisdom going at players a bit more now.

Another well worked goal :)

Didn't go the game nor was the ******* on tele so had to watch it through some dodgy link. We looked great for the full 90 minutes. Sturridge and Suarez are looking great together. Hendersonnnn ya beauttyyyyy

My prediction for European football starting to look good now isn't it? Not that I'm going to brag or anything. Not in my nature ;)

Calm down sonny Jim it's only Norwich ;)

Overall they're much improved though. Confidence is going to be running rife right now from top to bottom. We're only 3 points ahead before our game on Monday. It'll happen-you heard it here first. And if I'm wrong-meh

Hahaha you're right but Norwich were on a bit of a bad run of form, plus the fact that we appear to be their bogie team. I do think we have improved though :)

Sturridge has completely changed how we play for the better. We actually have penetration now.

Remember he has only just came back from a long injury.. seems to be getting better each game, and hopefully come start of next season will be back after a good pre season
admittedly I haven't seen a lot of Liverpool lately as I am in usa last couple years and hard to catch game in full I see highlights when I can so sorry if my radars way out or rusty as regards to lucas fans it was in my humble opinion of highlights hard to keep in touch with a lot things I just found out about rangers last night omg am shocked !

admittedly I haven't seen a lot of Liverpool lately as I am in usa last couple years and hard to catch game in full I see highlights when I can so sorry if my radars way out or rusty as regards to lucas fans it was in my humble opinion of highlights hard to keep in touch with a lot things I just found out about rangers last night omg am shocked !

I cannot stress just how good Lucas is, vital to our team.

Highlights will never show a player such as Lucas.. he is the type to break up play constantly, keep the ball progressing ETC

haha I just read top this thread and set corners onto near post and immediately in game I scored corner form cb header Blackburn in npower championship! :) nice one mate ;)

dude my internet explorer froze on reply I was relpying to another forumn and when login came back it ended up here weird

That ******* Suarez can't finish. And that Downing couldn't get an assist to save his life!

I cannot stress just how good Lucas is, vital to our team.

Highlights will never show a player such as Lucas.. he is the type to break up play constantly, keep the ball progressing ETC

If anything, the less you see him in highlights the better. Lucas isn't the type of player to constantly assist nor score. And any other time it'll most likely be him making a mistake, which is bad.

Seems the Sneijder dream is over... Looks set to complete a 6.7Million move to Galatasaray ( as they simply offered more money )

We are targeting Coutinho instead having a £8 million euros offer rejected ( SSN )

Complete waste of a great player moving to Turkey and Gala in my opinion.

Back