The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Source?

Skrtels been **** this season anyway. He was consistently decent last season but didn't deserve the OOT comments he was getting.

hoow good i coutinho, its nice to see another player apart fro suarez, who can combine flair and skill whilst beating a man. also looks to have a good final product as well

Nice to sit back and watch a comfortable game in which we are winning.. unusual

Luis Suarez. top goalscorer in the Premier League

One of the best all round players in the Premier League this year ( assists, chance creation, dribbles, goals ETC )

yet still no hope in **** he will be named player of the year.

True. Must be a ball ache for Martinez though lol. Still, sounds like we have been clinical, and have had a solid performance all round.

all the hard work was done first half, its easy now

last 30mins have been pretty pointless and boring to watch, like watching a training drill

Massive game against Tottenham at the weekend, after that we have 4 teams in the bottom half of the table..

with near enough all the teams above us in cup competitions aswell, chance to make ground on them!

Promising

Could this be the season Wigan go down?

I reckon they will survive again. They have a great manager in Roberto. Liverpool will come good in a season or two, as long as they keep Brandon. He is the key to unlock all the potential Liverpool have in the youth.

I think it might take more than 1-2 years as others will be strengthening as well. But I do think we'll be up there in the future.

We just need some consistency now. Once we unlock that we're pretty much a solid top 6 team again. (The original top 4 is now a top 6 imo)

Suarez should be up for the POTY

We know he won't, because of his reputation. But he should.

LFC Release details of financial accounts: 22million rise in debts

However, its quite outdated

doesn't take into account the Warrior deal, or other sponsor deals... also the cut in the wage bill ( Kuyt, Maxi, Carroll, Cole )

Ian Ayre discusses financial results - Liverpool FC

Link explains everything... still the 9th richest club apparently, and the only team in the top 10 without Champions League football, so still competing financially with teams who have more revenue coming in from Euro comps

Back