The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
So, who do we want in the summer then?

With carra retiring, Skrtel out of favour, and Coates looking unhappy, could we possibly end up signing three new centrebacks? Other than that, I think the only position we need a new player is left back.

An experienced CB is a must at least someone who's fairly confident on the ball to cut down on the silly passing errors at the back.
Bring in another one or two younger ones too, LB would be nice and maybe some cover for Lucas because hardly anyone else can play in that role.

haven't we looked at de vrij (sp) from feyenoord, captain of thier club. does anyone know if he is any good. and also zambrano of some bundesliga side, i think frieburg. all i know is that his goal scoring tally for centre back is exceptionally good.

A CB is needed.. Like the look of De Vrij, but i also rate Ashley Williams ( for the right price )

Maybe a cover for LB or a youngster who could grow into the role... Luke Shaw would be my choice, however this is very unlikely

Would also still like a bigger signing, maybe in the CAM role for more depth

Eriksen and Honda both will be cheaper due to contracts running down, Ajax have confirmed Eriksen is available for around 14mil Euros.

Predictions for the game tomorrow? Can see a 2-2 draw with Suarez and Sturridge getting on the score sheet

Suarez <3 great play by Courtinho you sexy beast. Great flick and pass by him to Enrique, who feeds suarez who does what he does best

Coutinho is just looking different class at the minute.

Been a very good start, something to hold onto now

Sort of expect it when we play the bigger or better technical teams but there is still time left for a winner.

Beautiful cross from Bale, hopefully Suarez/Sturridge gives us a late winner.

cmonnn glen, at least jump against vertonghen gave him a free head at that. half could not have come sooner, as spurs were ascending. also what is with their fans chanting yid army constantly, isn't that a derogatory term, bit stupid i think.

Spurs are just a better team, we seriously need to learn how to defend simple set pieces

Back