The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
**** sakeeeee, how the **** is that a freekick, ****** **** oh a tap in the face is enough to make you stop running.

We had to change it in some way, Spurs running through us too easily

we havn't beat a side above us because defensively we are very poor.. Attack has been improved in January, defence needs to be sorted in the summer

and its not necesarily players, on occasions its like all out attack leaving the two CB'S and Lucas the only defensive cover

Yeeesss! Get in downing. Push on from this now lads!

Should bring on sterling for Sturridge imo. He has been invisible all game.

fekin fox soccer i have all the matches live but they keep moving the channels no,s then you get there and says it moved somewhere else and the info header says stuff is on that aint i can watch utd chelski latino mexican football every league under the sun in hd but cant find liverpool match grr would relish watchin bale on fire

Over the moon after that win... 2-1 down didnt see it happening but credit to the lads!

6th place, next 4 against teams in the bottom half.. CMON!

Over the moon after that win... 2-1 down didnt see it happening but credit to the lads!

6th place, next 4 against teams in the bottom half.. CMON!
I'm feeling quietly optimistic tbh Marshall that victory is exactly what team and Rodgers needed. Need to push on now.

Chelsea and Everton two biggest games left, Chelsea who are **** at the back and Everton just got raped by Wigan.

Win the rest of our easy games and with a bit of luck against Chelsea we could end up 4-5th.

Last edited:
Even if we get 6th it's improvement... Gets us Europa League (I think) and this season was always going to be a transitional season.. Next season we hopefully push on!

We have a much better chance of 6th than Everton if you look at the games left. Feel that's what we should really be aiming for now, but if things do go our way we could steal 5th.

Liverpool were lucky if you ask me. At 2-1 they were dominated and they scored from two mistakes. I can't see you guys getting that 4th spot, but you can get 5th.

Back