The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I'd like to see Ben Arfa and Eriksen brought

with a LB and CB also being brought it

Personally like to see De Vrij, Sakho and L.Shaw to be targeted, although Aly Cissokho name being banded about... again

Couldn't really see you getting Ben Arfa mate. At this moment in time it's not that much of a step up (no offence). Seems happy at Newcastle and is generally pretty popular with the crowd (though possibly not with some as he seems to be out for ages with not particularly serious injuries)

Not the most inspiring back up tbh...

Kid's been injured the whole season and you're writing him off... Lad has no chance of proving himself when there are people willing to cast him aside before he's even settled. Reminds me of the Lucas situation.

Meh, I like him but I'm not sure if he could lead the line like Sturridge or Suarez. I'd rather his movement to be utilised out wide, providing chances for the more prolific players in the squad. Mind you, I don't mind eating some humble pie if I have to lol :)

Personally I don't see a need for another striker now, with Coutinho downing, sterling, though I think we could either do with a #9 or another winger depending on where Coutinho is put for the long term.
The main issue is defence, camera retiring and probably skrtel and Coates leaving I'm much more concerned with centre backs, and left back too.

Anyhoo Southampton away today, let's hope Everton *** up prior so we can play without much pressure.

Personally I don't see a need for another striker now, with Coutinho downing, sterling, though I think we could either do with a #9 or another winger depending on where Coutinho is put for the long term.
The main issue is defence, camera retiring and probably skrtel and Coates leaving I'm much more concerned with centre backs, and left back too.

Anyhoo Southampton away today, let's hope Everton *** up prior so we can play without much pressure.

I think it's going to be a rough ride-we are missing Tim Howard for 4 weeks with broken bones in his back. If I'm realistic, City will have a point to prove and have to acknowledge it's going to be very hard to come away with anything. Our perfomances are very erratic, players like Baines have played every game so far and are showing the effects. Lack of squad depth could kill off hopes of Europe now-could.

I think Everton could ****** a draw/win if they play at their best. As for us, we should beat Southampton.

We have been so poor first 20minutes its been amazing, Defence is the worst i have seen it for along time, and thats saying something

As much as i like what Rodgers is doing so far, not playing Lucas is an awful decision.

this is why i sometimes think BR shoots himself in the foot. playing a unfit allen, who i thought was out for 3 months. his being harassed to easily.

First 25 minutes have been literally the worst performance i think i have ever seen from LFC... and i dont even think im exaggerating

Stop talking about wingers, attacking mids, and strikers. For the love of god buy someone who can genuinely cover for Lucas.

Stop talking about wingers, attacking mids, and strikers. For the love of god buy someone who can genuinely cover for Lucas.

The strange thing is though, this was Rodgers' choice, he is not even injured!

Just what we needed. Not seen anything of Courtinho till now, but hopefully we will push on in the second half. Lucas on for allen too

Just what we needed. Not seen anything of Courtinho till now, but hopefully we will push on in the second half. Lucas on for allen too

Didn't you see him miss the one-on-one?

Back