The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Ok forgive me, he did play a bit more than what i said, but apart from past 2 seasons his goalscoring has been ****, so he's a 2 season wonder, any comeback on that?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok forgive me, he did play a bit more than what i said, but apart from past 2 seasons his goalscoring has been ****, so he's a 2 season wonder, any comeback on that?

well considering he was used out wide initially by arsenal his goalscoring wouldn't be the best. But when you consider his record at arsenal since Thierry Henry left is 98 goals in 168 appearances (rough calculation using my powers of mental arithmetic) once he was actually played as a striker and then you consider his injury problems too his ratio is pretty good. he has also had a fantastic record at united this season, so no he is nowhere near being a 2 season wonder or his goalscoring being ****.

Maybe you should take your Liverpool tinted specs off stop drinking Ribena and put your beano down son RVP is one of the best, most technically gifted strikers on the planet.

Last edited:
well considering he was used out wide initially by arsenal his goalscoring wouldn't be the best. But when you consider his record at arsenal since Thierry Henry left is 98 goals in 168 appearances (rough calculation using my powers of mental arithmetic) once he was actually played as a striker and then you consider his injury problems too his ratio is pretty good. he has also had a fantastic record at united this season, so no he is nowhere near being a 2 season wonder or his goalscoring being ****.

Maybe you should take your Liverpool tinted specs off stop drinking Ribena and put your beano down son RVP is one of the best, most technically gifted strikers on the planet.

Ok I'll cut my loses and stop winding u all up, so do you think he'll get on the world player of the year shortlist? As he's so good?

Oh and the premier league isnt the world, he cant even perform for his country, euro 2012 howler

Don't hate on Ribena, I love Ribena.

[video=youtube;ZX-PNMnD9D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-PNMnD9D4[/video]

:wub:

Get Jack Robinson back to challenge Enrique, and give him a fair chance, then two centre halves to replace Carra and skrtel, De Vriji and Ashley Williams, and we're sound other than a DM.

Is Skrtel on his way out?

Liverpool & Tottenham have hired Andy Sayer and Kevin Hunt as scouts

Out of curiosity why is Logo and sponsors name in Gold? Have Liverpool won that whole world don't know about or is it to celebrate some anniversary?

Asking because I remember last year there were few posts from Liverpool fans about Chelsea for having Gold color.

Out of curiosity, why is it gold? Have you won something nobody else knows about?

BTW, I'm not trolling, it just annoys me when teams change the colours of their kit for no reason.

I also think Cech should have a matching helmet, or maybe a golden one to go with the badge.

Because you are blue and white not blue and gold.. I'd be annoyed if Liverpool randomly made a red and gold kit instead of red a white. It just seems stupid.

And the reason I associate it with those things is because usually gold is used on kits because of those things.. For example, In 2006-07 [I think] Chelsea had a blue and gold kit to celebrate their centenary.

Anyway, was just wondering, just glad we aren't with Adidas anymore.

Not trolling or anything close to that, just wondering is there any particular reason.

Out of curiosity why is Logo and sponsors name in Gold? Have Liverpool won that whole world don't know about or is it to celebrate some anniversary?

Asking because I remember last year there were few posts from Liverpool fans about Chelsea for having Gold color.

Not trolling or anything close to that, just wondering is there any particular reason.

Maybe because it's yellow like some of our previous 3rd kit.

Liverpool have slightly tinted the yellow on their kits. Better somehow turn this into a dig at the club!

Back