The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Goal should have stood, Fellaini was lucky to be on the pitch but overall it was quite a poor match

However, with the chances we had i'm a bit disappointed we couldn't get all 3 points

Goal should have stood, Fellaini was lucky to be on the pitch but overall it was quite a poor match

However, with the chances we had i'm a bit disappointed we couldn't get all 3 points

Blame Jagielka for some of the blocks lol. But it goes back to what I mentioned earlier about Sturridge too (though he doesn't warrant all the blame-like you said earlier he was getting in the channels and making the runs). If he had used the support around him in our box, there could have been a goal.

was really excited about the match.. but was really boring. we maybe should have gotten a 3 points, but jags and distin were literally blocking everything

**** match, little quality from anywhere. Gerrard played well, and Anichebe is a real handful, his dive was baaaad though.

Fellaini's a thug and I really don't like the man. Didn't get punished anywhere near what he should have today.

0-0 sums up the match well

LB97xuQ.jpg

Obviously a Coutinho impersonator in a fake kit. His hair isn't even like that anymore.

[video=youtube_share;xSLw2NgnJho]http://youtu.be/xSLw2NgnJho?t=5m[/video]

Last edited:
I can't handle Coutinho, Inter have lost out on what seems to be a very special player. :)

Just shows promise going into the summer after the January window, we have learnt from past mistakes it seems

Sturridge unplayable at times, just needs to be more consistent .. Coutinho has been unbelievable since he joined, gave us so much more in attack

Sturridge >>>> Torres and Ba :(

I think the price tag on Torres was the reason Sturridge never got a game, despite his poor form

Leading to when he did play, wanting to impress, and therefore coming off as greedy

seems completely different in a Liverpool shirt

I think the price tag on Torres was the reason Sturridge never got a game, despite his poor form

Leading to when he did play, wanting to impress, and therefore coming off as greedy

seems completely different in a Liverpool shirt

Crazy how Studge never got a run of games upfront at Chelsea considering the only time he was getting regular football at the start of last season he was managing to score regular when he was at right wing. Glad he is doing well at Liverpool deserves to be getting regular football like he is and the money Liverpool paid is looking like a bargain already.

I said it from the start that Chelsea made a mistake in letting Sturridge go, he deserved a run of games up front at the very least to show what he could do.

I'm glad to see my prediction that Sturridge if played in his "natural" position would be top quality was wrong...........

Beginning next season, Tony Pulis will be the second longest serving manager in the country and Rodgers will be the fifth longest serving in the premiership. That is utterly utterly mad.

My current Liverpool team 5th season.

...............Ter Staggen..................

Vjrasko....Zouma....Jiminez...Taglifico

....................Romulo....................

..........Wilkshere.....Ayew...............

...Neymar.........................Lamela...

.....................Messi......................

Paid 217m for messi in january transfer window, hes on 300,000 a week, 155,000 goal bonus and appearance fee. Will paying him this much send the club into debt???

Pepe's last game today? Certainly seems like it. Few journalists saying he'll be off, guess we'll see based on how he reacts at the end of FT.

He's usually off at the end of every season according to journalists.

My current Liverpool team 5th season.

...............Ter Staggen..................

Vjrasko....Zouma....Jiminez...Taglifico

....................Romulo....................

..........Wilkshere.....Ayew...............

...Neymar.........................Lamela...

.....................Messi......................

Paid 217m for messi in january transfer window, hes on 300,000 a week, 155,000 goal bonus and appearance fee. Will paying him this much send the club into debt???

I'd say ask in the Liverpool FM thread as this is the club thread

But yes, that's a ridiculous amount, so you will most likely struggle . but it depends on your finances, have a look in game

Back