The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Gerrards passing has been sublime so far. which upsets me.

sturidgge is having a mare so far, he could have played in coutinho.. for a 1 on 1 there when they did a one two..

sturidgge is having a mare so far, he could have played in coutinho.. for a 1 on 1 there when they did a one two..

One of the traits I dislike about Sturridge. Loaded with talent-but a very selfish streak.

On a sidenote-Fellaini was a very lucky boy with what he did to Agger with his elbows

Anyone feeling underwhelmed? thought that was a very average 1st half from both sides, though we were marginally poorer. Some very sloppy mistakes and I'm getting annoyed with Fellaini-that cheap shot on Gerrard could've ended badly for him. But on the plus side-Jagielka showing his exceptional defensive work out there. Pretty much keeping us in the game right now

Out of curiosity why is Logo and sponsors name in Gold? Have Liverpool won that whole world don't know about or is it to celebrate some anniversary?

Asking because I remember last year there were few posts from Liverpool fans about Chelsea for having Gold color.

Not trolling or anything close to that, just wondering is there any particular reason.

This is something I posted like, 2 years ago? And yes, Liverpool having gold on their kit is equally retarded. Although as it has been said, it's yellow. (;

Gerrard has ran the midfield so far, but game has lacked abit of quality in the final third

wouldnt say he is having a mare at all... running the channels well and making it stick alot of the time... just one or two bad decisions made

Gerrard has ran the midfield so far, but game has lacked abit of quality in the final third

wouldnt say he is having a mare at all... running the channels well and making it stick alot of the time... just one or two bad decisions made

I think if there's 1 player who could potentially split our D with one pass for a goal it would be Stevie G right now. Been the best player on the pitch

I think if there's 1 player who could potentially split our D with one pass for a goal it would be Stevie G right now. Been the best player on the pitch

Defence has been on top though, Jagielka has been fantastic so far

ooooooooo.. that was really harsh.. not much in that should have stood.

Have to admit...it may down to quality of my picture but I'm genuinely struggling to see why it was disallowed

I still haven't worked out what the foul was

Nor me. Thought initially it may have been a foul on Reina, or maybe a shirt pull but I definately don't see one. I wouldn't like to see the EFC forums right now lol. Anichebe has a case here I feel. Not from a biased point of view or anything but i just can't see any fouls anywhere. Though how we still have 10 men after Fellaini's 1st half petulance is beyond me

Nor me. Thought initially it may have been a foul on Reina, or maybe a shirt pull but I definately don't see one. I wouldn't like to see the EFC forums right now lol. Anichebe has a case here I feel. Not from a biased point of view or anything but i just can't see any fouls anywhere. Though how we still have 10 men after Fellaini's 1st half petulance is beyond me

Aye Fellaini is very very lucky to be on the pitch

Well, disallowed goal shouldn't have been but there you go. Sometimes it goes in your favour sometimes not. Not going to dwell on it as it's pointless tbf so hey ho.

Disappointing 1st half, 2nd half better but still a scrappy derby affair. Best players on the pitch for me Gerrard and Jags. Jags was just an absolute stalwart out there, and Gerrards passing was sublime at times. I think the season has caught up with players like Baines though. some looked leggy out there. Sooner the season ends the better

We had a goal disallowed in the reverse fixture that would have won us the game so it's evened out. Although it might have been better for both teams if both goals were allowed. Would both of had 3 points from the 2 matches as opposed to 2.

Back