The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
My current Liverpool team 5th season.

...............Ter Staggen..................

Vjrasko....Zouma....Jiminez...Taglifico

....................Romulo....................

..........Wilkshere.....Ayew...............

...Neymar.........................Lamela...

.....................Messi......................

Paid 217m for messi in january transfer window, hes on 300,000 a week, 155,000 goal bonus and appearance fee. Will paying him this much send the club into debt???

This is real life liverpool discussion. There is a fm discussion for liverpool and I would suggest you ask in there. Basically are you on crack because you paid 217M for a 28-29 year old. Paying him £15M a season and also about £12-18M in bonuses. Yes, this wont help finances.

Romours linking us with Remy. Wonder if theres any truth in this?

Romours linking us with Remy. Wonder if theres any truth in this?

He's off on the cheap because they're going down, depending on his wage demands he'd be a fairly decent buy. Looks a handful, decent eye for goal and he's not been getting great service at QPR.

He's off on the cheap because they're going down, depending on his wage demands he'd be a fairly decent buy. Looks a handful, decent eye for goal and he's not been getting great service at QPR.

He could be going down on rape charges...

He could be going down on rape charges...

...How often do footballers get accused of rape compared to how often footballers are convicted of rape? Probably over 100/1, I think we will see Remy back in the PL next year. Will be a good signing if we can get him for a decent fee and as long as he isn't asking for £80k or something mental.

[video=youtube;_fH0EMXWWRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fH0EMXWWRI[/video]

Coutinho again you beast.

We wore our new kit today??

Lots of speculation that we are close to securing a deal for Kolo Toure on a free transfer..

It wont affect the signing of another CB... The other CB target is supposedly between Papadopoulous, Alderweireld, Ilori and Williams

Wouldnt mind this... added experience, can be good in the dressing room and wont be a first choice starter anyway

Lots of speculation that we are close to securing a deal for Kolo Toure on a free transfer..

It wont affect the signing of another CB... The other CB target is supposedly between Papadopoulous, Alderweireld, Ilori and Williams

Wouldnt mind this... added experience, can be good in the dressing room and wont be a first choice starter anyway

problem is how much would Toure demand in wages especially coming from big money Man city could possibly be another Joe Cole?!?

I'm hoping we get Papadopoulous, looks very good and strong and young.

As long as he doesn't demand something like £120k p/w like on FM.....

problem is how much would Toure demand in wages especially coming from big money Man city could possibly be another Joe Cole?!?

I'm hoping we get Papadopoulous, looks very good and strong and young.

As long as he doesn't demand something like £120k p/w like on FM.....

It would have to be a big wage drop from him.. I'm fairly certain with how we have acted in the transfer market, FSG would not sanction it on high wages

I too would be very happy if we got Papadopoulous in... Him and Agger can form a very good partnership

Rumours circulating that we are to sign Begovic as apparently Reina is off to Barca.

Hopefully we get Toure, would be a good signing. Unless he feels the need to take on Carra's wage -.-

Also heard we are looking at Callum McManaman, seems highly unlikely and hopefully it won't happen.

BBC Saying £15 Million for Carroll has been agreed with WHU

Rumours circulating that we are to sign Begovic as apparently Reina is off to Barca.

Hopefully we get Toure, would be a good signing. Unless he feels the need to take on Carra's wage -.-

Also heard we are looking at Callum McManaman, seems highly unlikely and hopefully it won't happen.

Begovic for me was the best keeper in the Premier League last season and in terms of shot stopping is way ahead of Reina currently. Why wouldn't you want Macca?

We got a shockingly poor deal with Torres but Carroll's trumps that somehow lol.

Really, rumor is that Torres is going to be moved on... So Torres has to be sold for 30M+ to be better Value than Carroll...otherwise your making more than a 20 million loss.

Thats why I hate Carroll getting so much stick. He was signed for 15M less than Torres and to be fair both have been pretty dire. Dont take that up the wrong way, just disagreeing with your statement

Anyway if true I wish Andy all the best. Unfortunately he just didnt suit our style of play

Really, rumor is that Torres is going to be moved on... So Torres has to be sold for 30M+ to be better Value than Carroll...otherwise your making more than a 20 million loss.

Thats why I hate Carroll getting so much stick. He was signed for 15M less than Torres and to be fair both have been pretty dire. Dont take that up the wrong way, just disagreeing with your statement

Anyway if true I wish Andy all the best. Unfortunately he just didnt suit our style of play

Think he may mean performance wise for each club.

I am meaning in terms of performances etc. With Torres we will have some positive memories of him and have got some usage out of him.

Back