The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Reading we would target Luis Muriel from Udinese and Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar with the funds from Suarez...

Mkhitaryan would be good, if a bit risky coming from Ukraine. I'd love him though.

Watched bits of Celta tonight, Aspas made a lovely assist for their goal, looked impressive. Don't think he'll be able to lead the line for us though.

Lot of talk of Henrikh Mkhitaryan fee being agreed, somewhere in the region of 22 million euros

If we manage to pull off this and Papadopolous i will be one happy man!

It's just the Christmas jumper like pattern your nan would knit that ruins it

literally have no idea what was going through the head of the designer

It's just the Christmas jumper like pattern your nan would knit that ruins it

literally have no idea what was going through the head of the designer

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why would he care if it's ugly as ****, he gets paid at the end of the week one way or the other!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why would he care if it's ugly as ****, he gets paid at the end of the week one way or the other!

I'm pretty sure, as a designer, you should be looking to create things people like, otherwise you won't get much, if any, future work. I highly doubt they would be putting something out there that they didn't like, but I agree, it's horrific.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Popularity of the kit means his reputation as a designer goes downhill... he obviously thought it was 'nice looking'

To be honest, I haven't seen a nice Warrior away kit for any team. Their Sevilla tops are ******* horrific, the away probably worse than Liverpools.

BL-g81CCAAAR6Ua.jpg

To be honest, I haven't seen a nice Warrior away kit for any team. Their Sevilla tops are ******* horrific, the away probably worse than Liverpools.

BL-g81CCAAAR6Ua.jpg

It looks like they have tried to go with the formal shirt and tie look on a football shirt. In all honesty most things warrior design are horrific

I'm all for being different, but there is a line.. At least they pay well

You can't really win when it comes to football kits. Designers stick to plain colours and people call it boring, they use weird patterns that look **** and people call it ****.. (; - At least Warrior Sports try something different to the generic Adidas/ Nike kits, it's just a shame it looks utterly gash.

Lot of talk of Henrikh Mkhitaryan fee being agreed, somewhere in the region of 22 million euros

If we manage to pull off this and Papadopolous i will be one happy man!

Seems like a pretty high fee?.. Especially considering they paid like €5.5m for him!

Last edited:
You can't really win when it comes to football kits. Designers stick to plain colours and people call it boring, they use weird patterns that look **** and people call it ****.. (; - At least Warrior Sports try something different to the generic Adidas/ Nike kits, it's just a shame it looks utterly gash.

Seems like a pretty high fee?.. Especially considering they paid like €5.5m for him!

Well Shaktar are very rich, don't need to sell, and Mkhitaryan could get into almost any side in Europe. Liverpool should be pleased that he might be thinking about playing outside the CL.

It is quite a high fee, but he is one of their better players and has a fantastic record of scoring from midfield, something i think Liverpool lack the most

interesting to see if we do sign him

Well Shaktar are very rich, don't need to sell, and Mkhitaryan could get into almost any side in Europe. Liverpool should be pleased that he might be thinking about playing outside the CL.

TBF they did sell Willian for like €35m not so long ago.

At least we're looking at good players..

Back