The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
So we rejected £30m for Suarez from Arsenal? Am I the only one who thinks they made that bid with absolutely no intention to buy Suarez but just as a "Look, fans, we do have the money!"? But it looks like he'll leave, think we should receive about £45m tbh.

is Xabi really coming back to Anfield?

No, we have these rumours every few months.

Was a very good performance from the lads in the first pre season friendly

Ibe and Sterling look very very good.. Could be a big season for Raheem if he continues! Aspas looked impressive also

[video=youtube;ltmLCa02Jp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmLCa02Jp4[/video]

The ad's not bad, but it won't do him any good, that I can be sure of.

The ad's not bad, but it won't do him any good, that I can be sure of.

Why not? Why can't having a sense of humour do him any good?

From what I've seen the reaction has been positive.

Not really surprising Reina is off, but it is kinda sad.

But to go on loan is really odd. Why not just sell him? Its not like he is going to come back next season and not have the same problem?

Not really surprising Reina is off, but it is kinda sad.

But to go on loan is really odd. Why not just sell him? Its not like he is going to come back next season and not have the same problem?

He will go to Barcelona

Interesting few days in the Suarez saga...

Will find it incredible if he does join Arsenal. Cannot see them paying the 40-50million it would take and he also wants to leave to be more successful?

Probably not the best option to join Arsenal then is it, Luis?

Seems like a legit source.

Few people say he is the most reliable Arsenal guy on twitter and supposedly broke the Cazorla story last summer.

Not getting excited just yet though.

If we signed him though LFC fans do you think if he scored at anfeild in February 2014 would he celebrate? ;)

Few people say he is the most reliable Arsenal guy on twitter and supposedly broke the Cazorla story last summer.

If we signed him though LFC fans do you think if he scored at anfeild in February 2014 would he celebrate? ;)

Some people on twitter calling another person on twitter ITK?

THIS KEEPS GETTING MORE LEGIT BY THE SECOND

Calum, go and sit in the corner, and think about the last 3 posts you have just made.

Back