The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
The edging is sort of lightish blue - not royal blue - but it's still blue. If it was green there'd be no worries, but it's not. Nice design though.

Talking of the colour blue, Zapata has just come right out of it. Odd that none of the ITKs has flagged his name before after months of speculating about incomings. He seems to be a decent enough player but has he got an Iteye passport yet ? I don't fancy having a CB as a non-EEC player; it'd be a bit of a waste of a slot when there's all those excellent AMCs, wingers & strikers out there from South America.

You dont have no European players in England, Just must have 8 home grown players.

The white and blue kit is horrible. Looks so girly, and the blue...

Does anyone else think the Zapata situation has been blown out of proportion?
"I am very close to Liverpool" That sounds to me that we are just in contact with him.

Would Zapata coming mean Agger would be leaving? Also, what is Zapata's injury record like?

I COME IN PEARCE NOT TO TROLL.....

Whats you opinion on the third kit( The blue one) it looks very similar to an everton shirt in my opinion....

Does a bit doesn't it? Token sop to our shirt sponsor is what it looks like to me more than anything. I'd imagine it'll be exceptionally popular all round.... or maybe not XD New black kit is mint though.

Sylvain Marveaux will not play for Liverpool next season. According to information from Football.fr, the Rennes has been failed a medical on Friday. The attacking midfielder of the Red and Black, who has just learned the bad news was the cost of his groin problems. Last November, he was seriously injured against Brest in the league and has not played since. The International Hope is a free agent.

Bad news. Sylvain Marveaux, out of contract at Rennes, was involved with Liverpool on Saturday. But according to information from Football.fr, the attacking midfielder has been failed the medical examination, last step before finalizing the transfer. The reason: his groin damaged by a serious injury last November. Liverpuldiens leaders have made the decision to halt talks on Saturday in the wake of the verdict of doctors.

Everything was purchased and a salary of 60,000 euros per week (a figure quoted by The Guardian) waiting for the brother of Montpellier Joris. Author of an outstanding 2009-2010 season on the left wing of the Red and Black, Sylvain Marveaux was the target of the Reds for many months. Last March, he had already denied a report that he had engaged with the club for eighteen crowns champion of England.

Overall race since last November

It's November 20th, on the occasion of the 14th day of Ligue 1, which has contracted its international Hopes serious injury during a game against Brest. Verdict: "significant muscle damage," revealed the SRFC website three days later, an absence of four weeks was intended. Yet another blow to the player trained in Rennes. After rupture of the cruciate ligaments of the knee that had taken in 2005 of Euro U19, he had already suffered a serious groin injury with the hopes in August 2008.

Two years later, in August 2010, it still hurt. Before returning to a low level and then to complete his season prematurely in November then. "You never see again Sylvain Marveaux with the jersey of Stade Rennais, said its president Pierre Dréossi in February on the club website. He has hardly played this season and at ever expected of him. D ' Other players have taken the place and showed they were ready. I think, for example, Yacine Brahimi or Abdoul Camara. " The career of the person concerned had to restart at Liverpool. Not being put off circuit in the high-level football (his medical problem is less serious than a heart desire), it is now seeking a club willing to take the risk to sign him.

Sylvain Marveaux will not play for Liverpool next season. According to information from Football.fr, the Rennes has been failed a medical on Friday. The attacking midfielder of the Red and Black, who has just learned the bad news was the cost of his groin problems. Last November, he was seriously injured against Brest in the league and has not played since. The International Hope is a free agent.

Bad news. Sylvain Marveaux, out of contract at Rennes, was involved with Liverpool on Saturday. But according to information from Football.fr, the attacking midfielder has been failed the medical examination, last step before finalizing the transfer. The reason: his groin damaged by a serious injury last November. Liverpuldiens leaders have made the decision to halt talks on Saturday in the wake of the verdict of doctors.

Everything was purchased and a salary of 60,000 euros per week (a figure quoted by The Guardian) waiting for the brother of Montpellier Joris. Author of an outstanding 2009-2010 season on the left wing of the Red and Black, Sylvain Marveaux was the target of the Reds for many months. Last March, he had already denied a report that he had engaged with the club for eighteen crowns champion of England.

Overall race since last November

It's November 20th, on the occasion of the 14th day of Ligue 1, which has contracted its international Hopes serious injury during a game against Brest. Verdict: "significant muscle damage," revealed the SRFC website three days later, an absence of four weeks was intended. Yet another blow to the player trained in Rennes. After rupture of the cruciate ligaments of the knee that had taken in 2005 of Euro U19, he had already suffered a serious groin injury with the hopes in August 2008.

Two years later, in August 2010, it still hurt. Before returning to a low level and then to complete his season prematurely in November then. "You never see again Sylvain Marveaux with the jersey of Stade Rennais, said its president Pierre Dréossi in February on the club website. He has hardly played this season and at ever expected of him. D ' Other players have taken the place and showed they were ready. I think, for example, Yacine Brahimi or Abdoul Camara. " The career of the person concerned had to restart at Liverpool. Not being put off circuit in the high-level football (his medical problem is less serious than a heart desire), it is now seeking a club willing to take the risk to sign him.

Hope this article isn't the usual rumour bollocks.

No idea is Marca is reliable or not, and no idea if Pedro Leon's any good, never seen him play.

No, he's failed his medical by all accounts. Not a surprise to many I guess.

He spins it as a 'contractual disagreement' - lol !

Glad to see we're not as soft on medicals as we used to be. A close call though. :D

Mersey Masters live, on now. 5-0 vs Everton, Barnes is playing!

Also, Liverpool-Valencia friendly arranged, coincidence?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Fckin Paddy Berger's playing!

He spins it as a 'contractual disagreement' - lol !

Glad to see we're not as soft on medicals as we used to be. A close call though. :D

There's probably truth in that too. If we've gone to him and said that we don't believe on the basis of his medical we can offer him the deal on the table any more, then he can turn round and say what he has said. Just different slants on things.

---------- Post added 19/06/2011 at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 18/06/2011 at 08:40 PM ----------

Is that you on the Rawk RidetheWalrus? Forgot to ask. You've been spamming the transfer threads like crazy - 100+ posts already!! (I'm Zeb on there btw)

[/COLOR]Is that you on the Rawk RidetheWalrus? Forgot to ask. You've been spamming the transfer threads like crazy - 100+ posts already!! (I'm Zeb on there btw)

I've noticed that as well!!!

(Bigal24)

There's probably truth in that too. If we've gone to him and said that we don't believe on the basis of his medical we can offer him the deal on the table any more, then he can turn round and say what he has said. Just different slants on things.

---------- Post added 19/06/2011 at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 18/06/2011 at 08:40 PM ----------

Is that you on the Rawk RidetheWalrus? Forgot to ask. You've been spamming the transfer threads like crazy - 100+ posts already!! (I'm Zeb on there btw)

Yeah that's me, hehe.
I've not been spamming! Just during the summer, not many other sections worth viewing...

Yeah that's me, hehe.
I've not been spamming! Just during the summer, not many other sections worth viewing...

Haha - didn't mean it in a bad way mate :) There's a few posters who have posts worth following, though it's gradually turning into a crazy place with the muppets who've been infesting it the past couple of years on the main forums.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

He's moving to Newcastle isn't he?

Seems to be. He's denying he's 'failed' a medical but is claiming that there were last minute contractual issues and Newcastle's offer of big money and a long contract seem to have attracted him. In all honesty, I don't think he'll be a signing we'll really regret missing out on. He'd have been useful for squad cover and a different option, but he'd need to remain fit for that. If there's any doubt at all about his fitness in the future, then he's just not worth the wages.

Back