The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Haha - didn't mean it in a bad way mate :) There's a few posters who have posts worth following, though it's gradually turning into a crazy place with the muppets who've been infesting it the past couple of years on the main forums.

Completely agree, there are some very, very good posters on there and some very interesting topics.

TripleSSports Triple S Sports

Ladies & Gents, the identity of the mystery player that Liverpool Football Club have agreed personal terms with is Charles N’Zogbia.

A fee has been agreed with Wigan, personal terms have been agreed with the player’s representatives & the player will undergo a medical...

what a signing for Liverpool !

great player imo and will make facing Wigan that much easier

Completely agree, there are some very, very good posters on there and some very interesting topics.

Yeah. Fat Scouser is always worth a read when he's in the mood to post, Juan Loco, Royhendo, hesbighesred, L6, (RIP shanklyboy or you'd be namechecked here), vic gill (shank's son in law - well worth digging out his thread where he's put parts of his autobiography because he used to play way back when), and there's a few others who know their stuff and even if you disagree with them you can have a good discussion with them.

Auld **** thread is always worth a read - proper old school Liverpool supporters. And even an old school Manc posts in there (good man who doesn't get grief at all on the forums even when people disagree). Everyone else stays out of it out of respect for them.

Re N'zogbia; rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
No #LFC bid for Charles N'Zogbia as of this moment. They've watched him, but don't get his name on your blue replica shirt just yet.

As expected, some douche wanting some publicity making **** up.

Rumours about Adam Johnson though?...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Yeah. Fat Scouser is always worth a read when he's in the mood to post, Juan Loco, Royhendo, hesbighesred, L6, (RIP shanklyboy or you'd be namechecked here), vic gill (shank's son in law - well worth digging out his thread where he's put parts of his autobiography because he used to play way back when), and there's a few others who know their stuff and even if you disagree with them you can have a good discussion with them.

Auld **** thread is always worth a read - proper old school Liverpool supporters. And even an old school Manc posts in there (good man who doesn't get grief at all on the forums even when people disagree). Everyone else stays out of it out of respect for them.

Definitely, Juan is a very good poster, as are Roy, L6 etc.. I'll have a read of the Auld **** thread, seen it a few times but never actually read it myself. Yeah I know one of the regular posters is a Manc, fair play to him.

Re N'zogbia; rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
No #LFC bid for Charles N'Zogbia as of this moment. They've watched him, but don't get his name on your blue replica shirt just yet.

As expected, some douche wanting some publicity making **** up.

Surely not. An unfounded rumour - on this thread - about an LFC new signing ?

This transfer window has become sooooo tedious.

In case nobody is watching the U17's game..

Raheem Sterling (my schoolboy friend (A)) has got an assist and an absolutely amazing goal tonight. England won 2-0 against Rwanda.

My mate used to go them same school as him haha.

In case nobody is watching the U17's game..

Raheem Sterling (my schoolboy friend (A)) has got an assist and an absolutely amazing goal tonight. England won 2-0 against Rwanda.

that was so anti-climatic...

[video=youtube;8zekzE2ToWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zekzE2ToWQ[/video]

Terrible quality video, but enjoy anyway.

My mate used to go them same school as him haha.

Copland? Or do you mean his school in Liverpool?

Really hope that he succeeds, he worked so hard and even gave us all tips on how to improve.. He really is a great guy and just loves football.

Copland? Or do you mean his school in Liverpool?

Really hope that he succeeds, he worked so hard and even gave us all tips on how to improve.. He really is a great guy and just loves football.

His current school in Liverpool, Rainhill haha. I never knew until a few days ago.

Back