The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
So who's gonna be our next signing? Zapata? Wickham? Dann? Lucas? Mata? Enrique?

Last edited:
Hopefully Mata, Dann, Enrique and Wickham in that order. :)

Copland? Or do you mean his school in Liverpool?

Really hope that he succeeds, he worked so hard and even gave us all tips on how to improve.. He really is a great guy and just loves football.

Nice to hear that DMF. If he fulfills his potential, he's going to be one **** of a player. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him getting a handful of first team games next season.

Skysports.com understands Wolves have made an enquiry about Liverpool defender Paul Konchesky. :)

It seems we've lost another of our targets. Roma's Sporting director Walter Sabatini is in London to discuss the transfer of Arsenal defender Gael Clichy, according to Gazzetta.

It seems we've lost another of our targets. Roma's Sporting director Walter Sabatini is in London to discuss the transfer of Arsenal defender Gael Clichy, according to Gazzetta.

Don't really care, out of the three rumoured (Cissokho/Enrique/Clichy), Clichy's my third choice.

I'd prefer them in that order. I'd want Cissokho over any of them.

I wouldn't, Cissokho (Along with Coentrao) are the most overrated left backs in world football. I'd rather Baines, but that will never happen so I'd prefer Clichy (For the prices quoted) then Enrique and then Cissokho.

I wouldn't, Cissokho (Along with Coentrao) are the most overrated left backs in world football. I'd rather Baines, but that will never happen so I'd prefer Clichy (For the prices quoted) then Enrique and then Cissokho.

I disagree. Cissokho, Clichy, Enrique in that order.

I disagree. Cissokho, Clichy, Enrique in that order.

Cissokho gets caught out so much defensively, I'd rather not to be honest - He can be a liability in defence. And for the prices being bashed about, no thank you.

Skysports.com understands Wolves have made an enquiry about Liverpool defender Paul Konchesky. :)

How much will it cost us? (That's a serious question... his wages and contract length mean that he'll be wanting to be paid off and Wolves won't want to pay anything for him because they know we want him off our wage bill.)

How much will it cost us? (That's a serious question... his wages and contract length mean that he'll be wanting to be paid off and Wolves won't want to pay anything for him because they know we want him off our wage bill.)
He's overpaid and underwanted. Frankly, we'll have to cut our losses with him. Too old to become a star and barely good enough for the team, imo.

Arsenal star Gael Clichy is favouring a move to Liverpool, despite interest from Serie A side Roma, according to The Times.

Please tell me this is a one-sided love..

Arsenal star Gael Clichy is favouring a move to Liverpool, despite interest from Serie A side Roma, according to The Times.

Please tell me this is a one-sided love..

I'd like him for anything less than £10m - Solid, experienced Premier League right back. Yes please.

Back