The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Henderson did play half the season at Sunderland wide right which seems mad given his physique but I can see Kenny playing him RM for some reason...

He still wouldn't provide the pace & width of an orthadox winger which is what we badly need if we're to get Carroll producing regularly.

He still wouldn't provide the pace & width of an orthadox winger which is what we badly need if we're to get Carroll producing regularly.

Lopsided 4-4-2, and Carroll is pretty good with his feet. What you actually need is that flying left winger. Exactly why you should be buying Downing

*Shakes Head*

Can't believe they reported that as official news oO)

I love Aquaman would love to see him stay in the Premiership next season hes a fantastic midfield player, alot of people forget he spent his 1st season practically crocked or Rafa refused to play him. Hopefully Dalglish keeps him, he will be a fantastic midfielder for Liverpool...

Kenny is an admirer of him, no secret he wants to keep hold of him.

Admires him in his book and whatnot.

At last we've actually got something to talk about - at times I thought the Adam deal was never going to happen as Oyston was being a total prat, but here we are. LB, LW & CB next please.

Charlie Adam is a ManUtd fan.. Good lad..

I used to try and come to Old Trafford as much as possible to see United, and also follow them to away games when I could. A lot of my family are United fans, and I love watching United's player

Charlie Adam is a ManUtd fan.. Good lad..

Matt Busby used to play for us. John O'Shea is a Liverpool supporter. Turn it in son.

Welcome to Liverpool Charlie, best of luck.

Matt Busby used to play for us. John O'Shea is a Liverpool supporter. Turn it in son.

Welcome to Liverpool Charlie, best of luck.

Never denied it.. In one of thread regarding this, even i made a post about O'Shea and Solskjaer supporting other teams..

What was the point of the post then?

Obvious point. I was happy that Charlie Adam is a ManUtd fan. Whats there in it to explain.

And that was not to troll or create arguments. It was fact and his quote.

Will be interesting to see how Adam fits in. He could well be the missing piece of the jigsaw: without wanting to put too much pressure on him, he's very similar to Alonso in style of play, and he could well be asked to replicate it. Don't reckon he'd thrive in a two-man mid though...

Obvious point. I was happy that Charlie Adam is a ManUtd fan. Whats there in it to explain.

And that was not to troll or create arguments. It was fact and his quote.

Meh, just 'cause it was a quote doesn't mean it isn't trolling. Don't really see the point of the post.

Last edited:
Meh, just 'cause it was a quote doesn't mean it isn't trolling. Don't really see the point of the post.

Related to Adam, so posted in Liverpool thread. Dont see how is it trolling as I didn't post anything related to it. Better to end it. I didn't mean to troll. As RTW post about players fav club, I did that..

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

JimBoardman Jim Boardman
The bid accepted for Adam "was not dissimilar to the offer that was rejected out of hand in January." (The Times) #LFC

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

On Gent's official site that they have agreed a permanent deal to Sign Mavinga (750k).
KRC Genk and Liverpool agreed on a final transfer of Mavinga Chrys. The player himself is still no agreement.
This was what General Manager Dirk Degraen said in an interview with the press in Tallinn. Liverpool and KRC Genk therefore agreed to a permanent transfer. Mavinga is currently preparing for the World Cup - Columbia 20j that soon passes. Genk hopes over the next week or week a breakthrough with the player to obtain.

Shame about Mavinga, he was someone Rafa thought would definitely make the step up to the first team eventually.

Shame about Mavinga, he was someone Rafa thought would definitely make the step up to the first team eventually.

I was just reading few Liverpool supporters opinion, few said Liverpool may regret this decision. How good is he? Coz 750K is nothing fee..

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Charlie Adam is training with Pro Boxer to keep up his fitness and lose few pounds. Even in the pics where he came for medical, he looked fitter than he was at Blackpool..

Charlie Adam
Just had a good boxing and fitness session with @Brian_Lion_Rose thanks a lot, please follow him going to be british champion boxer

Suprised that nobody else mentioned this. Defender Andre Wisdom has signed a new contract with the club. Glad to see that we are keeping our young talent. Although its sad to see that Chris Mavinga is going to be leaving.

Source:Defender extends LFC deal - Liverpool FC

Also according to the Mirror, Kenny wants at least 3 more players after Charlie and Adam is believed to be playing on the left of midfield next season.

Suprised that nobody else mentioned this. Defender Andre Wisdom has signed a new contract with the club. Glad to see that we are keeping our young talent. Although its sad to see that Chris Mavinga is going to be leaving.

Source:Defender extends LFC deal - Liverpool FC

Also according to the Mirror, Kenny wants at least 3 more players after Charlie and Adam is believed to be playing on the left of midfield next season.
Left of Midfield? WTF!

Just a quick question that I posted in the Adam thread.

What do Liverpool fans think about what he said in matchday program on the final day of last season? Does it bother them in any way?

Back