The Liverpool Thread

If this had anything to do with competent coaching and not opportunity I’d agree that this isn’t Utd’s level and there was more to come.

But I don’t and don’t consider Utd any more of a ‘serious’ threat than at this point last season going forward. An improved side? Definitely. But nowhere near one pushing the very top, let alone table topping, all things being equal. Individually talented enough to cover the other gaps and beat most sides. Nowhere near the standards of the top 2 to sustain that over 38 games and be any sort of serious threat going forward

The new spice boys. Been there, done that. See all the signs personally.

So we’ll just have to disagree.

All the best Sunday. It can’t be any more ***** a game of football as yesterday was.

Yeah, uhmmm, OK. Not the side I was expecting at all but at least hes changed it up a bit.

Great to see big Shaq keep his place and Oxo-Chambo and Matip back. (Although I’d played Phllips this one.). Origi is just ...... yeah. But hey ho. Here’s to him surprising us all and having a stormer.

Just find a way to win Reds aye to get us out of this current funk. A scrappy, scruffy 1-0 off Dvocks **** the last minute will do.

Just win!

Liverpool vs Burnley going toe-to-toe in a tactical, stylistic match up:LOL:

1611262335511.png

Ahhh Divock. He is what he is. Utter *****. But forever a hero.

Typical half against these. Hate Dyche with a passion. Always have. Always will.

Keep working hard boys. Just a bounce of the ball in our favour and one goal. It’ll come.

Well that was utter *****.

Who’d have thought the home record would go to Utd. Uhmm, Burnley. Congrats to them.

Hard to explain this currently but thats football.

And them we get Burnley, uhmmm, Utd again Sunday. (Must stop doing that but hard to distinguish between the two when we play them.). What joy. 🤦‍♂️

*****. No more needs adding.

Glad I decided not to watch tonight. Knew it would be an utter ***** fest. Saw the pen, what a joke. Honestly cba with watching football as a whole at the moment tbh. That and the Man City first goal yesterday are beyond laughable

😶

Premier League Panel
@PremLeaguePanel

Liverpool have put in 142 crosses in their last 4 Premier League games without scoring a goal.

"I think it's first time in the PL that we put 33 crosses. I'm telling you that if we do that more consistently we're going to score more goals. If we put the bodies we had in certain moments in the box, it's maths, pure maths & it will happen"
1611267500808.png

Tbf that's why I made the Liverpool/Burnley comparison; it wasn't completely tongue in cheek. It's just trying to work it wide and hoof it into the box. The gegenpress has been hit&miss since VVD's absence forced Henderson and/or Fabinho to the first line.

Tbf that's why I made the Liverpool/Burnley comparison; it wasn't completely tongue in cheek. It's just trying to work it wide and hoof it into the box. The gegenpress has been hit&miss since VVD's absence forced Henderson and/or Fabinho to the first line.

Same reason I made the Utd comparison. Its a mirror image every time we play. Solksjaers **** goes each game he plays us and he sets up even deeper than Burnley.

Enjoy. All the best Sunday.

I’d say it can’t be a worse game of football than last Sunday. But with our form and your approach .....

Glad I decided not to watch tonight. Knew it would be an utter ***** fest. Saw the pen, what a joke. .....

Always best to gve yourself time and calm after a game mate.

That was a defo penalty. We’ve had some abysmal decisions cost a slew of points this year but that wasn’t one of them.