The Liverpool Thread

Fair enough must be the scouse humour im missing or me being a miserable **** because of the weather.

Talking of, the irony of us singing 'We're gonna' boo in a minute ..... ', then drowning out their constant booing with a louder one was lost on the simple-minded ******.

Telling yer lid. Literally, all Goodison is boo, boo, F BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.

Liverpool Football Club exists to win trophies. Everton Football Club exists to HATE Liverpool Football Club.

Last edited:
1638447494742.png

Did you know that not a single Everton fan has ever texted anyone to say they’ve won a major trophy?

Texting started in 1997.

For all the Twitter 'Magpies' who crave 'shinny new things' every window-

A timely reminder, before the madness and delusion start before the January window, that spending the most money is a guarantee of NOTHING!

Getting the right players, that fit everything you do, even if it means having to wait a window or two to get the perfect fit you've identified (Ibou and his compadre Big Virg anyone?) is the far more prudent way a properly run football club goes about squad building. As the disparity between ourselves and the Ev is shown in glorious technicolour there.

Trust the system/ process. It's not let us down yet.

Earlier in the week we had this-

Then Alisson gets his perfect goalie coach as an already top drawer staff was added to-

Then, after we volleyed the ***** all over, we now have the latest update on this-

Absolutely EVERYTHING surrounding this football club just gets better. And better. And better. And better. And .....

What a time to be a Red!

Scouse What's your opinion on the young lads running on the pitch trying to get a pic with Salah. Been two games running now that's happened. Personally think this **** needs to be nipped in the bud and good on Salah for not going along with it.

Scouse What's your opinion on the young lads running on the pitch trying to get a pic with Salah. Been two games running now that's happened. Personally think this **** needs to be nipped in the bud and good on Salah for not going along with it.

Was that what was going on the other day? They mostly seemed to come out the Park End so it was hard to tell who they were? (It was like the ‘70’s/ ‘80’s the end of the game with all the kids on running in all directions running rings round the stewards haha.).

Don’t like it personalIy.I mean its harmless when its kids. But nobody should be on the pitch period. That’s a complete no-no. (He says as someone who was on the Oakwell pitch after a last minute McManaman winner in one of the maddest games ever the late ‘90’s. 🤦‍♂️ Ince decking Barnsley fans. The ref picking the ball up and walking off after Barnsley’s third pitch invasion ….. without telling the players where he was going. 🤣 Still remains the mist arrests ever at an English game. Something mad like 150 arrests with all but 7 from Barnsley. Just one bug battle trying to get back the station after with these braindead ex-miners out for blood feeling the World was anti-Barnsley and conspiring to relegated them. ‘Wild Weat’ doesn’t begin to cover that crazy mad spring day. But I digress …..).

What really P me off was a fully grown adult trying to get to Mo for a selfie after Southampton. WTF was that about? Excitable kids you can understand. As wrong as they still are. But a grown man? 🤦‍♂️ Ridiculous.

Player protection should be paramount. You don’t know what simeone might do/ have in their hands?

Just stop it and keep off the pitch!

Last edited:
I made the very reluctant decision to sack off Milan today. Things will probably go smoothly but there's just too many variables for change for me to feel comfortable being on Italian soil 4 days. I just can't risk either border control changing and a hotel quarantine at that scandalous expense. Or even someone on your flight being positive for the new variant and getting pinged for a 10-day SI regardless. It's even more gutting given my personal love for Milan but I just know this would stress me out all trip worrying things might alter en route. We've already had a wasted test expense since they flipped our rules to a PCR on return.

The rooms are cancelled at no extra cost so there is that. Just the flights and match ticket to stand. (The tests at least can be used at a later date.). Could have got on the day trip but I can't justify effectively the cost of two trips in one right before Chrimbo.

Just is what it is in these uncertain times we are living through.

A lot of similarities to Brighton with Wolves. You can see they are a really well coached side when you watch them who like to try and play expansive, attacking football in possession. Noticeably different to what they were stylistically under the previous manager already. But just like Brighton, they naturally lack difference making quality. Particularly upfront. Outside of Jimenez, who’s still slowly recovering from his horrors, theres little serious scoring threat or else they'd be even higher up the league than their superb start has them.

Fun side to watch and this should be a good, enjoyable game of football. As always, mach them for effort and our far superior quality should tell.

More of a hard work day than the Derby. (Which is to the Ev’s disgraceful detriment.). But all things being equal, a routine win. 2-0/ 3-1. Something of that nature as we continue going up through gears and seeing who the real challengers are this year. (I’d love Watford to dent City but that should be equally routine.).

UTR! FTT!

Last edited:
**** Lageball and their time wasting shenanigans. Lord Origi doesn't care one bit.