The Liverpool Thread

So that’s Henderson done then.

Disappointing to not get more than £12 million (plus add-ons) given he was our captain and still an important member of the England team who we had no intention of selling before he chose to sell his morals down the swanny. They came to us so we had the upper hand. Even if he had to go after making his position untenable. Still, £12 million for a 33-year-old on the downside of his career can’t be sniffed at.

One of the single beat leasers/ captains this football club has ever had. On and off the field. And a heck of a talented footballer. Anyone disputing that, may as well call Kenny and Jurgen out as P poor managers/ coaches for sticking by him the past decade and more. You don’t have the career he has had At Anfield if you aren’t a top, top, TOP footballer. We wouldn’t have had half the success we’ve had under Jurgen without Jordan being his link on the pitch.

So I should be proper gutted at losing that quality out of the squad. But I’m just left sad and really disappointed at Jordan turning out to be the polar opposite of the stellar, stand up guy I always thought he was and what he always pertained to be.

More fool me I guess. What’s that arl saying? ….. ’Never meet your heroes.’….. A hard lessoned learned that unless you personally know someone, you don’t know that at all.

Let down doesn’t begin to cover it.

Very, very disappointing end to what was, up until a week or two back, one of the best L’pool careers there’s ever been.

Glad its been boxed quickly.

Back to the game and the lads who want to be here …..

Unusually enjoyable watch that for a first pre-season with a lot more early positives than you were expecting.

Up and running.

Aging player prefers big payout on his last ever big contract. Shocker.

Aging player prefers big payout on his last ever big contract. Shocker.

Fella' who's had a decade and more at the very top of the game, who was on £200 grand a week, needs another big pay day at the expense of turning himself out to a complete, two faced fraud?

Cry me a river aye mate. Tell that 'shocker' to those marginalised in society he gave a voice to then **** all over.

Was expecting 'He's going there to teach Saudi's about love and friendship'.

From me? Seriously?

You have been reading my disgust castigating the hypocrisy of him tight ever since this first broke right?

But meh, I'm over him. Glad the club sorted it out quickly.

Cry me a river aye mate. Tell that 'shocker' to those marginalised in society he gave a voice to then **** all over.

All his done is prioritize securing his family. It's the silliest drama ever, some self-entitled loons trying to dictate where players should earn their paper. Get a grip.

All his done is prioritize securing his family. It's the silliest drama ever, some self-entitled loons trying to dictate where players should earn their paper. Get a grip.

What do you actually think the issue is here with Henderson going to Saudi?

@Bujakaa92

This is a highly pertinent read on the Henderson mess if you’d careto do your stuff and make it available for others ta. 🍻

NM mate.

I think I figured it out ta.

For any Red who has any doubts that we won’t be back to taking the **** out of this league again this season, then let the man reinvigorate you.

If you aren’t inspired, reenergised, and counting down the days to Chelsea with mad excitement after watching this, you never will be.

Relax like Jurgen and enjoy the ride.

He has this!

Last edited:
Honeymoon? I'll do you a favor and ban you for 5 days so you don't check in. 😁
But where do I get my daily dose of delusional talks and transfer rumors?

Slowly heading back. Vacation going strong but trip to Azores is ending.

Congratulation's to the pair of you. 🎉🎊💍

Here's to a long and happy union.🥂

Thank you so much 😊🙏

Looking forward to watching this dinners game back this evening after work if last weeks fare was anything to go by. Pity its BCD. Not exactly sure why that is? Particularly for a friendly when more of our German support could get to see us live for maybe the first time but thats what they’ve agreed. Greuther Furth is the sort of name that has you buzzing for the Europa League trips haha.

Start of another massive L’pool week. Should hopefully confirm two outs today. And then things should start moving apace on incomings. With, hopefully, at least one signed, sealed and delivered before we board the plane to Singapore at the end of the week.