The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Can I learn your training method?

1. Always 6 weeks pre season
2. 1-2 weeks General Traning 'Fitness Very High' , Individual Training 'NO'
3. 3-4 weeks General Traning 'Team Cohesion Very High' Individual Training 'NO'
4. 5-6 weeks General Traning 'Team Cohesion High' Individual Training 'YES' Average
end pre season , start season
5. 1-3 months General Traning 'Tactics High' Individual Training 'YES' Average
6. 4-6 months General Traning 'Tactics Average' Individual Training 'YES' High
7. 7-9 months General Traning 'Team Cohesion Average' Individual Training 'YES' High.

Match training all season def.positioning 50% rest after match , when I have two days to the next match rest before match and rest after match. Condition always 90%-100%.

Dominating with the mr h tweak. Started with spurs and took challenge to purchase no big players. 8 seasons in with a decent but not world class team of home grown talent im cleaning up. Had a bad year in the 5th season......only won 3 trophies

Who did you use as strikers in the first season?

Soldado, adebayor in the central slot. Outer I used lennon, lamela, eriksen and sigurdson. Eriksen scored some finesse shots on the left

Hello, I'm using the tactic Locksmith MRH Tweak and have a doubt. I want to know what kind of attackers use, what key attributes. Thanks for the great tactics.

Hello, I'm using the tactic Locksmith MRH Tweak and have a doubt. I want to know what kind of attackers use, what key attributes. Thanks for the great tactics.
I prefer complete strikers so possibly attackers should have Finishing-Heading-Passing-Pace. For example Lukaku is very effective.

What about individual training? Do u set to the roles the players which they have on the pitch?

Dantes7, could you create player role search filters for Locksmith MrH Tweak please? :)

Dantes, what about PPM's? What can you recommend? Sry for my En;)

Hi, have one question) What tactic should I use? I was playing with Real Locksmith for a season with Hoffenheim and had great results - 2nd in the league, Stanciu + AP = Golden Boy and The best player in Germany. But you said that MrH is the best< so have doubts :(

this tactic is INSANE.. finally i found suitable tactic for my Liverpool

i use Real Locksmith as main tactic and using MrH Locksmith for about 10 match for confusing AI

transfer in:
- GK: tim wiese for FREE
- DM: mahamadou diarra for FREE
- SS: fabio quagliarella for 3.8m euro

my lineups

Real Locksmith

GK: tim wiese
DR - DC - DC: johnson - sakho - agger
BWM - WB: leiva - enrique
WM-DLP: sterling - henderson
AP - SS: gerrard - quagliarella
DLF: suarez

always rotating between suarez - quagliarella - sturridge

MrH Locksmith

GK: wiese
DR - DC - DC - DL: johnson - sakho - agger - enrique
A: leiva
MC - MC: gerrard - henderson
F9 - F9 - F9: quagliarella - sturridge - suarez

1st season:
- WIN BPL with 88 points (good attacking & solid defense For 75 & Ag 28 ) while chelsea got 87 points LOL
- WIN League Cup.. beating manc. city, arsenal home & away (semi-final), spurs (final)
- Wiese got golden glove
- Sterling got young player of the year
- Suarez 15 goal, Sturridge 22 goal, Quagliarella 20 goal, Sterling 12 goal in all competitions

A question to the people that have used or are still using real locksmith tweak, who do you guys recommend for the SS position? Playing as Liverpool and cant seem to get anyone to work there.
you have to buy one player for that position.. suarez or sturridge can't make it
buy Quagliarella for SS, i really had a great season with him in my LFC.. look at my post above

now i'm in 2nd season and Quagliarella still a beast :D