The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

superb!!!

superb tactic...took leeds from champs- prem then finnished 4th in first season..winning league and fa cups...and now starting third season in champs league...
wow best tactic for fm14 by a mile.
thanks M.O.T. :D

View attachment 365666using MrH tweak absolutely fantastic and managed to get out of my champions league group which had arsenal and PSG in then beat chelsea in the first knockout round great work!

Rotation

Been using Locksmith MrH tweak for a season now (2nd season of my save) and it has been absolutely fantastic for me so far, as I managed Slavia Prague into the QF of Champions League (playoffs expected of me :D).
So far I only have one problem, i can't find no other tactic to rotate this 4-3-3 with (to "keep the opposition guessing"), every other tactic uses wingers or shadow strikers. Has anybody found a similar and similarly successful tactic to rotate this with? Thank you so much.

How do people pick their team and buy players, do you just use the filters by buying and playing players with the highest attributes, or do people buy players by their star ratings.

For Bayern Munich Lahm is by far the highest rated DR, yet he hasnt got the highest attributes using the filter ???

I'm using MrH's version of Locksmith, great tactic

I'm interested to know how people pick their teams

I dont understand why this thread is so quiet!! The Mr H tweak is by far the best tactic I have used on this patch!

Wow!! It is very impressive. Especially 163-10 goal difference is amazing. Well done mate. I wonder did you use def. pos match training?

Wow!! It is very impressive. Especially 163-10 goal difference is amazing. Well done mate. I wonder did you use def. pos match training?

I know i cant believe how insane the results are! I used attacking movement for most games and then defensive positioning against Barca and Big teams in the Champions League.

Help

I am new and little loose

i Have the last patch 13.3..

ANd I would like to know which of the 4 tactics available to download I have to use

Regards Maangers

and congrats for all the work you've been doing :)

I am new and little loose

i Have the last patch 13.3..

ANd I would like to know which of the 4 tactics available to download I have to use

Regards Maangers

and congrats for all the work you've been doing :)

The best one is MrH tweak)

but they have to be very used to the tactic , because with me it doesn't work very well

LLORIS

ROSE KABOUL VERTHONGHEN WALKER
(Naughton) (Dawson) (Chirches) (Fanni)

CAPOUE
(Gonalons)

SIGUROSON PAULIHO
(Dembele) (Bentaleb)

ERIKSEN SOLDADO LAMELA
(Kane) (Quagliarella) (Coulibaly)

But every Individual training is focus on their position (False nine…)