The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Is the tweak better or do people prefer the original?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Is the tweak better or do people prefer the original?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I perfer the original and i dont chance for nothing and tanks again Dante for this love tactic and time you spent to do this love tactic

Started a new save with Novara using locksmith tac, the results were not as good as expected. Could have been the lack of good players too.

Shall try the tweak version and will post results.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tried with PSV. Was mostly real good at home but some games away I ended up drawing 0-0 or 1-1 with hardly any highlights in the game. :(

Any suggestions on what I could do differently away?

I've used this with a whole season with Man City and I didn't know I'd let my assistant do opposition instructions as well as the ones in the tactic, I got 105 points and lost 1, maybe try that

sorry to ask such a newbie question but which tactic should I use and when? as there is 3 tactics the ML tweak and the real version.

this tactic is useless for weak teams. I started season with Polish Widzew and I noticed almost the same loss. I don't understand 4 stars for this and 3 stars for halidbesic tactics... I won Polish Ekstraklasa with Widzew and Crna Mamba. With this 'fantastic' tactic I was close to relegation... there's no such philosophy to create good tactic for Real Madrid, Barcelona or Galata...

As promised I have started using the tweak version for my second season with Novara (got promoted to Serie A)

View attachment 373182

If this is not a dream start - what is?!

how do you guys tweak this tactic when you behind or need a goal?