The Lost Thread - Use Spoiler Tags

Ok... well the people in the canoe.... this is only a theory but its based on a fact.

The oceanic 6 take another flight with Ajira airways, flight 316 and crash again on the island in one of the next few episodes (this has been confirmed!) . Now if you look at the waterbottle found in the canoe/outrigger it was an ajira airways bottle, so those people are either the oceanic 6 or who ever was on the plane with them

Wooo looky, i was right. Season 5 episode six "316" which i watched this morning... well exactly what i said happens. Im just the best :D

. 3 more episodes :D It's been a very entertaining and captivating serial , i'm just a little sad there's going to be so many unanswered questions in the end... ep. 14 was so thrilling and dramatic... almost made me cry :)

Thank God jin and sun are dead, both were decent chars but that storyline has become dull, glad they both died as well so there wasnt one left crying for the last 3 eps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to make my first post to this thread and give this a well needed bump seeing as we are only 4 hours away from the 2 and a half hour epic....FINAL EPISODE.

I still remember where I was when I watched the first ever episode on ITV.

I hope all my questions are answered even though I don't know exactly what they are, they are all in my mind somewhere.

Anybody else staying up to watch it live?

Lost is ***** these days, since the likes of charlie, Mr Eko died, i dont like it anymore, only good people left are sayid and faraday

Lost is ***** these days, since the likes of charlie, Mr Eko died, i dont like it anymore, only good people left are sayid and faraday

:S well then you have not been watching as
Sayid is dead he died 2 episodes ago
Not entirely sure of Faraday's whereabouts

But LOST IS STILL EPIC

Last edited:
Time to make my first post to this thread and give this a well needed bump seeing as we are only 4 hours away from the 2 and a half hour epic....FINAL EPISODE.

I still remember where I was when I watched the first ever episode on ITV.

I hope all my questions are answered even though I don't know exactly what they are, they are all in my mind somewhere.

Anybody else staying up to watch it live?

You obviously don't remember it that well :p

I'm staying up to watch it, should be good.

P.s Joe, if you think the only good people left were Sayid and Farraday....i wouldn't bother watching season 6.

I'm finding it so hard to stay awake..

Why does Lost have to be on so late!? :|

I'm finding it so hard to stay awake..

Why does Lost have to be on so late!? :|

The only reason it is on so late is that they are showing it over here at the same time as it goes out in the US....it's a US show so they show it at 9pm (cali) and this turns to 5am over here....

It's so people can watch it at the same time without it being spoilt :).

The only reason it is on so late is that they are showing it over here at the same time as it goes out in the US....it's a US show so they show it at 9pm (cali) and this turns to 5am over here....

It's so people can watch it at the same time without it being spoilt :).

Ugh. Might just record it..

Should've gotten some sleep beforehand, i've got an 3-hour exam today, and had 4H sleep :D

I enjoyed it, I think both sides of the story came together well. The current timeline ended well with Hurley becoming the new Jacob and Ben the new Richard? Then in purgatory where they obviously all were, that was a nice happy ending.

I think Juliet setting off that bomb worked since she did say to Miles ‘It worked’ and the ALT scenes were long into the future when they were all dead and what they thought a perfect life would have been.

When they all found there constant, they moved on.

The only problem I have is the anti climax with MIB.

I enjoyed it, I think both sides of the story came together well. The current timeline ended well with Hurley becoming the new Jacob and Ben the new Richard? Then in purgatory where they obviously all were, that was a nice happy ending.

I think Juliet setting off that bomb worked since she did say to Miles ‘It worked’ and the ALT scenes were long into the future when they were all dead and what they thought a perfect life would have been.

When they all found there constant, they moved on.

The only problem I have is the anti climax with MIB.

This is how I saw it too.

The key is the bomb, which clearly did the job it was intended to do, hence the comment "It worked", as Kris said. The alternate life was the group's 'fantasy', where they were leading normal lives but always within arm's reach of each other, I think.

I really enjoyed the ending. I thought it was a great episode overall, though there's still lots of questions floating around, such as
where the **** did the giant polar bear come from?

why you on about season 5? season 6 is proper screwed up,im literally "lost" now aha, its proper confused me

This is how I saw it too.

The key is the bomb, which clearly did the job it was intended to do, hence the comment "It worked", as Kris said. The alternate life was the group's 'fantasy', where they were leading normal lives but always within arm's reach of each other, I think.

I really enjoyed the ending. I thought it was a great episode overall, though there's still lots of questions floating around, such as
where the **** did the giant polar bear come from?

The Polar Bear was explained ages ago? It was part of Dharma's research, they were looking into bringing animals out of there natural enviorments or something.

The Polar Bear was explained ages ago? It was part of Dharma's research, they were looking into bringing animals out of there natural enviorments or something.

And anyway, who doesn't like polar bears anyway, who needs a reason for them to be there?! ;)