The Lost Thread - Use Spoiler Tags

Yea it has been a good last three epiodes, finally got round to watching the end today.

Jack sounded ridiculous when he said to Desmond: "see you in another life brother".

Can't work that at all!

I think most probably knew that the guy in the coffin was going to be Locke. I remember saying it when it first showed the flash forward last season.

A good ending to a particularly meh season. Hopefully follow on from that ending next season.

James he said that because thats what Des said to him in s2 when they were running at that stadium

lol^

I know that, i'm not an idiot.

I said he can't work it. Not as good as Desmond. Douchebag.

Jins grave was seen in a Flash forward when sun had her baby but lost being weird he probably is still alive

That's probably because Sun presumes he is dead and so wanted some kind of memorial. I think he probably is dead though.

2151179.615887.jpg

lmao i liked it, im bored at the airport now and thats cheered me up a bit

I thought the final episodes were pretty good, but as a whole the series wasnt the best, some of the episodes sucked bawz. Confused with all this Locke shizz though and him in the coffin at the end..

Bit of Lost news, nothing much but the forums dead so why not post it :p and you may have read it yesterday.

Anyway it was the title of it that caught my attention immediately...

"TV's Lost audience 'will be lost'"

We already are really....

Viewers of the fifth series of Lost will not know where or when the action is set, the show's producers have said.

Talking at arts and comic book convention Comic-Con, they revealed they would play around with the show's flash-back and flash-forward formula.

Executive producer Carlton Cuse said: "We have something new this year. We're going to mix it up."

Lost, which centres on a group of plane crash survivors, won a Golden Globe for best drama series in 2006.

<!-- E SF -->
Executive producer Damon Lindelof said "the flash-forwards were a bit limiting" during the last series of the programme, as they could only show a group of six survivors who the audience already knew had escaped the crash site.

"We could only focus on the Oceanic Six because we didn't want to reveal certain things - like Desmond getting off the island," he said.

End date

"When season five starts, you won't know when or where you are. And the way we tell stories will be different too."

<!-- S IBOX -->
<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="208"> <tbody><tr> <td width="5">
o.gif
</td> <td class="sibtbg">
start_quote_rb.gif
You will be rewarded for hanging on all the way to end of series six
end_quote_rb.gif

Executive producer Damon Lindelof

</td> </tr> </tbody></table><!-- E IBOX --> "Also we have the guy who makes the whooshing sound for us and we would not want to put him out of work."

US network ABC has allowed the producers to set an expiration date for the show, which will draw to a close after the sixth series.

Cuse said: "For us it was a huge advantage to get an end date to the show and that really allowed us to turn a corner.

"We knew exactly how much story we had left. It really invigorated series four and it's been very exciting as we plan series five now."

Lindelof told the 6,500 assembled fans: "You will be rewarded for hanging on all the way to end of series six. We think that we have a lot of cool stuff from here on out."

Lost has just been nominated for an Emmy for outstanding drama series, ahead of the award show in 21 September.

It is broadcast by Sky One in the UK.
Bit more confusion to add to the story :D

Yeh I read that this morning. Sounds brilliant :|

Season 5 has started off where the last season left off. Average at best.

Terminator and Bill & Ted both have far better time travel rules than Lost. (L)

Thankfully it was better than the latest season of Heroes.

Season 5 has started off where the last season left off. Average at best.

Terminator and Bill & Ted both have far better time travel rules than Lost. (L)

Thankfully it was better than the latest season of Heroes.

pht steal my rules patter

Meh I said it last series too. Well not about Terminator, but about Bill & Ted.

New series sucked so far, watching for the sake of watching now most definately.

Some people just cant be pleased, I thought it was good

still enjoying it

The new season is awesome are you off your meds? I've heard alot of people are getting bored of it but i think its getting better, even better than 24 hehe

The new season is awesome are you off your meds? I've heard alot of people are getting bored of it but i think its getting better, even better than 24 hehe

Ive liked the last 2 eps, theres been a bit answered but as usual a lot more questions thrown up. Do you think we will ever find out who the canoe people were shooting at them from this weeks ep? probs not.

Also 24 now sucks ***, ive not seen te new season eyt waiting till it fins to watch it so dont spoil, but the last season of 24 was so **** and the season before was meh. First 4 seasons though rawkd my wrld

I agree with you there mate seasons 5 and 6 of 24 were naf, new season seems pretty good so far though. As for lost your right there too, we wont find out who the canoe people were! That bit was weird i really wanna know who they were lol. Episodes 3 and 4 of lost season 5 have been brilliant. Atleast with that now your safe in the knowledge the last season is next year so we will find out what its all about soon.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Ok i tell a lie, i have just found out who the people in the canoe were and you will be so surprised! But if i tell you it might spoil the next few episodes so tell me if you want to know hehe

Feel free to post it here. Just use the [ Spoiler][/ Spoiler] tag around the message, (without the spaces of course) and the message will be blacked out so people can read only if they choose too. :)