this tactic is very awesome,the only problem is that my CR(AML)scores not as much as you,and mainly includes corner freekick and penalties. but bale scores(AMR) not a few.

why?

Drew with Hibs at home then lost 3-1 to Palace at home with Spurs haha

this tactic is very awesome,the only problem is that my CR(AML)scores not as much as you,and mainly includes corner freekick and penalties. but bale scores(AMR) not a few.

why?
I can't tell you why, with me Ronaldo is a beast and he scores a lot from corners, at least 15 goals per season!
Bale also doesn't score much but he has many assists!

The tactic sounds brilliant. I have been looking for a succesful 4-2-3-1 tactic for a long time.
Would you be able to post a scren shot of the tactic and the team instructions? My laptop is unable to download tactics for some unknown reason...

Is it just me or do you concede quite a bit with this tactic tho?

Hey Marcos, 1st this tactic is really amazing, i think i even did better than the SSs Good job. ANyways i just want to ask if you have another good tactic and you don't mind sharing

Hey Marcos, 1st this tactic is really amazing, i think i even did better than the SSs Good job. ANyways i just want to ask if you have another good tactic and you don't mind sharing

Glad you liked it!
I finished my Real Madrid save so now I'm not playing FM but I want to start with Porto or Benfica and if I can get a good working tactic I will share but now I don't have!

Just finished a season on FMC with Newcastle. A really good tactic as I won the league, got to quarter final of the league cup and semi final of the FA Cup. Only added Zaha on loan and Tom Ince to the squad. Some really good results but it did feel that around 50% of my goals came from corners or set pieces.

View attachment 418810
View attachment 418808

I found that switching the DC's with the AML/AMR (as long as they're not taking the corners) gave each winger an extra 8-10 goals a season as the opposition down see them as a threat and so don't put good defenders on them.

View attachment 418659

Just finished a season on FMC with Newcastle. A really good tactic as I won the league, got to quarter final of the league cup and semi final of the FA Cup. Only added Zaha on loan and Tom Ince to the squad. Some really good results but it did feel that around 50% of my goals came from corners or set pieces.

View attachment 502649
View attachment 502652

change the match training to 'def. set pieces' perhaps?