The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
I would change to attacking movement if the tactic isn't doing well only use teamwork if you are with the big boys like Man U/City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund ext,ext

P.S Liverpool and Spurs are not classed as the big boys so I would recommend using attacking movement.

Funny.. Lol. Atm Liverpool are playing out of the world football and are certainly better than Arsenal. But ya i used att movevment and i trashed Yawnited 4-0, Arsenal 5-0 and Soton 6-0, with all 6 goals in the first 40 minutes. This tactic is great defensively as well.

what a tactic for now .. playing with Ajax: Dutch Cup 4th round to play
in the league after 17 games 15 wins 2 draws 48 scored 5 conceded...
in CL got a tough group with chelsea, shakhtar and anderlecht
won the group after a poor start lost to chelsea 3-2 away and drew home 2-2 against anderlecht but then won the remaining 4 games!

I think Dortmunds attacking Gengen Football is winning by a landslide for my next tactical recreation. I am guessing we have an early winner as I doubt the votes can get any closer. Work has commenced on the tactic

I think Dortmunds attacking Gengen Football is winning by a landslide for my next tactical recreation. I am guessing we have an early winner as I doubt the votes can get any closer. Work has commenced on the tactic

If it is anything as good as this one then you will be a legend in FM14. Happy to test it for you

Funny.. Lol. Atm Liverpool are playing out of the world football and are certainly better than Arsenal. But ya i used att movevment and i trashed Yawnited 4-0, Arsenal 5-0 and Soton 6-0, with all 6 goals in the first 40 minutes. This tactic is great defensively as well.

Which version are you using, Original, Jassar tweak or Nezza Tweak?

Presume Attacking movement for match training, but what about general training??

Which version are you using, Original, Jassar tweak or Nezza Tweak?

Presume Attacking movement for match training, but what about general training??

What does general training have to do with the tactic?

Using Jassar tweak. After 17 games, 13 wins and 4 draws. Scored 46 and conceded only 7. As for training, I left it at Team cohesion and def. Set pieces.

Certainly avoid both DM's having the PPM "gets forward whenever possible".

I can see how that would be counter productive. But if the DM has good decision making, that PPM would be fine.

I can see how that would be counter productive. But if the DM has good decision making, that PPM would be fine.

Yeah, I've used one with that along side another one who doesn't (Ramires, but always paired him with someone like Lucas or Sandro).

Back