The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
How high should the training bars be on?

I dont know exactly what you want to know, i will using this training during season:

Balanced/Average
30%/Rest after match
Attacking movement/Teamwork---> depending on your opponent

Ugh, I have run into the "second-season-syndrom" with my Arsenal side. Drawing a lot of matches 1-1 etc.
Before the season started I sold Bendtner,Sanogo and let Rosicky and Fabianski go due to expired contracts. Only brought in Victor Valdes and a fantastic DM regen. The tactic is 100% familiar, and I have it in all 3 slots, 1 with attacking mentality, 1 with counter and 1 with defending. I also used Team Cohesion during the whole preseason at very high workload.

What am I doing wrong? Do you guys have any helpful tips?

Think you should use control if fav in match

I tried that before, but didn't feel that I had satisfying results back then. Maybe I didnt try it long enough. Ill give it a go again.

Thanks for your input!

::::Working on the Dortmund tactic and using Dortmund as the first test team and so far it is looking like real quality. Playing exactly how you would expect. Will be testing with Arsenal and Southampton as well in the future before release::::

View attachment 403436View attachment 403435

I will be updating my progress on the voting thread

Last edited:
::::Working on the Dortmund tactic and using Dortmund as the first test team and so far it is looking like real quality. Playing exactly how you would expect. Will be testing with Arsenal and Southampton as well in the future before release::::

View attachment 536709View attachment 536710

I will be updating my progress on the voting thread

Not bad mate. Looking decent so far. Guess Dortmund is the best team to test a Dortmund tactic after all. Hopefully it improves my Dortmund tactic haha.

if you need some 1 to test i have just started a dortmund save

Will PM you the tactic in a bit after I test a bit more. It is still in Alpha testing. It has a few instructions as well so I will include all that.

Will PM you the tactic in a bit after I test a bit more. It is still in Alpha testing. It has a few instructions as well so I will include all that.

cool thanks only played the super cup so far but won it 4-2

I'm not sure I understand your question but the tactics are variations of the 4-2-3-1 trying to emulate Dortmund
You are right but you can think 4-3-3 formations because it is suitable with high pressure and directly play.

Not bad mate. Looking decent so far. Guess Dortmund is the best team to test a Dortmund tactic after all. Hopefully it improves my Dortmund tactic haha.

Haha. Yup. I will call it Gengen pressing take 3. :D

You are right but you can think 4-3-3 formations because it is suitable with high pressure and directly play.

4-3-3 is more of the Barca style but 4-2-3-1 is more Dortmund which is what I am trying to replicate. The 4-2-3-1 is better for high pressure IMO because of the extra player in an advanced position to press

Back