The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Ugh, I have run into the "second-season-syndrom" with my Arsenal side. Drawing a lot of matches 1-1 etc.
Before the season started I sold Bendtner,Sanogo and let Rosicky and Fabianski go due to expired contracts. Only brought in Victor Valdes and a fantastic DM regen. The tactic is 100% familiar, and I have it in all 3 slots, 1 with attacking mentality, 1 with counter and 1 with defending. I also used Team Cohesion during the whole preseason at very high workload.

What am I doing wrong? Do you guys have any helpful tips?

mix the training around, try different one's than team cohesion like team training on attack or tactics, or match training on attacking movements ext,ext.

been given 45 mil anyone got a idea who to buy as a defensive midfielder?

been given 45 mil anyone got a idea who to buy as a defensive midfielder?

Sandro, Strootman, Romulo, Paulinho, Guido Pizarro, Schneiderlin.

Lucas Silva is a good shout as well.

Very good and efficient tactic !

Tried in FMC with Saint-Etienne in french L1, Only Jovanovic, Milevskyi and Marcelinho transfers in

Will report the full season !

Hey Artisan bro, which of your uploaded tactics is the up to date one? Nezza's tweak, jasser's tweak or your original tactic? :) Which do you recommend? Starting a save with altheico Madrid.

Hey Artisan bro, which of your uploaded tactics is the up to date one? Nezza's tweak, jasser's tweak or your original tactic? :) Which do you recommend? Starting a save with altheico Madrid.

Hard to say. All tactics are up to date. The original tactic is great. The Nezza tweak is the same as the original with different corner tactics. The Jassar tweak has different corner tactics, lower tempo, advanced playmaker instead of enganche. You will have to pick the one that suits your team. All work great but most feedback has been for the original

Hard to say. All tactics are up to date. The original tactic is great. The Nezza tweak is the same as the original with different corner tactics. The Jassar tweak has different corner tactics, lower tempo, advanced playmaker instead of enganche. You will have to pick the one that suits your team. All work great but most feedback has been for the original

alright thanks alot bro, will try your original tactic to see how it works. Thanks! :)

good tactic

but once i go ahead im throwing away leads
even when i go into counter..anybody know how to stop this happening?

got to agree with this :( insane tactic but its the leads i carnt keep?? i am barnsley guess the bonus is actually getting a lead

good tactic

counter 75% of the time doesn't work if you start your match with control .........it had happened to me so many times ....what i do is as i know if i will be more defending (counter) and will try to protect my lead i will concede...so i keep attacking rather than going on back foot...so keep if you are on control ....than just make more time wasting ....like work ball in box ,lower the tempo and in last 10 min than go contain and defend fully

got to agree with this :( insane tactic but its the leads i carnt keep?? i am barnsley guess the bonus is actually getting a lead

good tactic

Not sure why. I did not really have that problem. Might be down to the concentration of the players, determination or maybe your team talks. Maybe Jassars suggestion might help as well

counter 75% of the time doesn't work if you start your match with control .........it had happened to me so many times ....what i do is as i know if i will be more defending (counter) and will try to protect my lead i will concede...so i keep attacking rather than going on back foot...so keep if you are on control ....than just make more time wasting ....like work ball in box ,lower the tempo and in last 10 min than go contain and defend fully

what would you advice if you start in counter?

Back