The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
All I do is if FAV start control go 2 goals up go to counter, start hard away games with counter

Tweaked version mate

Brilliant cheers for your swift reply mate! (Tweaked Nezza or Jassar)

Just wondering coz i've had some strange home results against some really weak teams and i'm Man ******?? I'm using Jassar's tweak.

Think we're all in agreement with how we're all playing with this tactic.

Against the big boys away I'm also using a teamwork match prep with a counter strategy. So far i've beaten Man u 1-0 away, Spurs 2-0 away and Bayern M. 2-1 away.

Think this is the closest we are going to get to Plug n Play in this patch, this tactic works pretty well, I reckon with some tweaks it probably could become even better.

A little tweak I do is I remove the push up team instruction for league games. I'm playing as Celtic and everyone parks the bus so this gives me more space.

Are people generally using the one with the AP's of the ENG's??

I played my first two games with control mentality (I forgot to change). Since then I've changed to counter for CL games.

what would you advice if you start in counter?

if you are already starting in counter than u are already having all the players behind the ball ...only thing i can say is in the last 10 min go contain and very rigid

my strikers dont score? suarez and sturridge any ideas?

I have mine as left striker as Advance Forward & right striker as Poacher with the Attacking mentality, this has proved to get more goals from my strikers

I wanted to say congrats on a great tactic. I have been using Real Madrid with it, as I thought that they would be a great team for the tactic. Before anyone trolls me, I know how good they are and I don't care. I've been playing the game over 15 years and if I want to choose Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City, I can. It's my game.

Anyway, I have never seen Ronaldo destroy teams like he is so far. In the first 7 games of La Liga, he has 14 goals. 10 goals in 8 games overall. Besides myself, only 2 teams in the league have scored 14 goals total. I have scored 28.

Back